Don't make her sad. Goodbye now, I have to go

Don't make her sad. Goodbye now, I have to go

Attached: qute.png (1080x957, 1.09M)

Censoring her new design was the best move Capcom did, the black tightskin suit is the best

Yeah? I prefer her white barefoot nu metal pants

Sorry I'm civilized so I'm not into feet

Nice burn BRO

>Character stuck in a shit game

I really liked her old design. Not that the bodysuit isn't sexy or anything, I just feel like it somehow changed the kind of wiry litheness that set Juri apart from the other SF girls.

I think you had the wrong thread, this is her SFV outfit, not SF4

>Censoring
What in the world are you on about?

She had no black clothes under the suit in her original SFV design

What original design are you referencing? One piece of concept art being different from the final version isn't censorship unless you're of the opinion that every single character in vidya history was censored

Dude I'm not the retard that goes in every fighting game threads to cry about Sakura and I-no, I don't care
You perfectly know what I'm talking about if you talk about that concept art
She wasn't supposed to look like her current self but I'm glad they went with her current self, that's what I'm saying now fuck off retard

>every single character in vidya history was censored
That does seem to be the direction these stupid fucking threads go, huh?

Before her concept art was finalized they hadn't even decided what she was "supposed" to look like yet. That's why it's called concept art bruh.

You're trying to start a debate about censorship with someone that agree with you on censorship, you're the dumbest retard in the world

>You perfectly know what I'm talking about if you talk about that concept art
No I don't, I'm just guessing based on you making some random nonsense allegation of censorship. Maybe post some proof if you have it

You have autism

I don't agree though is the thing. Hell, I don't even like Juri's new look. I just think it's asinine to call every single design change to a female character "censorship" because it shows less skin.

Attached: Picture of Juri in Cammy story mode.jfif.jpg (2048x1152, 379.08K)

I didn't want to post the pic because that retard was stunlocked by the word censoring tho

more like you’re dejected from being called out for your shit vocabulary

They censored it, cope

Do you just enjoy starting arguments on the net over nothing or what

Anyway Juri is love Juri is life

Let's agree that Juri, Karin and Menat are the best women in SFV