Weaker at close range than stock

>weaker at close range than stock
>loses in a 1v1 to stock
>fires 20% fewer bullets than stock
>silent rev is useless because of how loud the maps are
>faster spin-up is useless because your raw firepower is significantly reduced
>using it at mid or long range is just asking to get headshotted by sniper

Why do people use Tomislav again? Because their favorite YT celebrity likes it?

Attached: cixt7fg559o41.jpg (744x303, 29.08K)

why do people play tf2 in 2022? are you proud of being a virgin?

Name a better FPS with active playerbase

>are you proud of being a virgin?
WDYTWA
I play it because it's the most fun you can have online. There are just no other game quite like it, not a single one.

Unironically yes.

It is fun to sneak up on people.
At close range, you switch to the shotgun or gloves.
>wojak
Did you make this? Nobody really cares if you use alt weapons.
Apex legends aka TF2BR

>why do people play tf2 in 2022?
Because every online shooter sucks dick when compared to TF2

Ape Sex is garbage

Stop playing multiplayer FPS you fucking manchild
Playing them as a teenager 10 years ago was okay, playing them as a grown ass man is just pathetic

does it not inspire sadness in you to admit that you think the most fun you can have online is from a kids shooter from 2007?

fortnite is unironically better than the titanfall killer but by no means better than team fotress

It's the game's slogan and it's true
You have to be 18 or older to post here

>I MUST play a team based shooter, I just NEED to have a team based shooter available to play

Yes.

Apex legends is ugly pozzed garbage.

Because Tomislav used to be better than stock back in like 2015 or whatever. Then it was nerfed to the ground.

sorry for your life being the way it is

Battle Royale shit is for zoomers

Looks cool

I'm also sorry for your life being the way it is, seeing as you're the one intentionally going into threads of things they don't like to screech about people liking things you don't.
It's far more pathetic than preferring a certain kind of video game.

My gf went to work and I'm in bed bullying people on the Internet to make myself feel better about it, probably gonna go outside smoke and make breakfast and play some vidya while I wait for her to come back at 3 and then see what happens, thanks for the pity.

It is fun. Also, there is some irony in making a 'pozzed' game, but making every non-white ugly as sin.
It doesn't really bother me, and they've improved the game since launch with more characters, maps, and getting rid of that tiered loot bullshit

Back when buffalo steak sandwich didn't lock you to melee, tomislav was great to swap to.

I just like the sound the tomislav makes

Attached: 1563129883199.jpg (856x629, 113.32K)