How does one ruin it's fucking brand so quickly? Like christ I never imagine it'd get this bad

How does one ruin it's fucking brand so quickly? Like christ I never imagine it'd get this bad

Attached: 3423532423.jpg (900x900, 37.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/
instagram.com/playstation/
jlingz.com
resetera.com/
store.playstation.com/
nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/treatment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Record financial year
>"ruined its brand"
Yeah right

The possessive pronoun is "its," ESL-kun. No apostrophe. "Its fiscal year." The form "it's" is only used for the contraction of "it is."

Also, you should use the past tense here: "I never imagined it'd get this bad."

You're welcome, ESL-kun!

Take your meds, troon.

Resetniggers in full force

>7th most popular brand on the planet
>record profits
>massive demand
>expansion in all areas

Its terrible man. It's all going wrong for them. We should put OP in charge. I'm sure he'd turn this sinking ship around.

fire ryan and bring back layden. ez

Muttland (California).

Jap boomers sold their souls to muttniggers for a quick buck.

>Snoyfag pretending to be retarded

Jim Ryan and California

Another case of go woke go broke.
The moment they started censoring shit and really trying to appeal to the LGBTQVHS and BLM crowd is when I jumped ship.

holy shit op got btfo'd by multiple people immediately
and op, neckbeard chuds on this board shitposting about sony does not equal ruined brand. its literally irrelevant what gets said about any company here

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame lack of games, we can blame multiplats, we can blame chip shortages, we can praise Nintendo's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Developers, hardware, you name it, it all stinks.

Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Jim and the board, but MASSIVE exclusives are desperately needed in the summer. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the rest of the year, or the holiday season for that matter. Not playing (games) like this. What do you think, /sog/? Is Horizon the problem? Or is it the remasters? Jim #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
playstation.com/
instagram.com/playstation/
jlingz.com
resetera.com/
store.playstation.com/
nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/treatment/

Attached: Sony reveals PS4.gif (357x268, 2.9M)

Attached: hhykxxznwzl11.jpg (640x638, 101.48K)

(Inhales copium)

>believing Snoy's powerpoint
Yikes

Fuck Layden. He laid the groundwork for the mess Playstation would become. It needs to return to Japan.

Attached: GayStation.jpg (782x604, 91.91K)

They will never go back to their glory days, It's over user.

If snoy is doing as well as people in this thread would have me believe, Xbox must be doing even better

>corporation gets greedy
>lets blame minorities for some reason
the brain rot is real

>How does one ruin it's fucking brand so quickly?
How do you think?

Attached: Dh6qa6nX0AEIYwY.jpg (800x1200, 268.86K)

The day they unironically died

Attached: 5654745654.png (701x659, 707.64K)

I use to think sonyfags weren't on this board anymore, but I'm starting to think a few still come here lmfao

You know.the irony is… they don’t even play vidya. Imagine sinking your company to appease to a group of freaks who aren’t even customers, while shitting on the people who ARE your customers

Still not as bad as your grammar.

They have always been a joke

It's that now people have finally stopped being WOW'd by hardware specs and FMVs, and are going back to preferring gameplay

There are a few snoys still around

Never listen to Any Forums. Sony filtered the weebs and now they're keening. Meanwhile, they're expanding, posting profits and about to go nuclear on PC. Not much more to it, really. The rest is console wars.

When did Any Forums start hating Sony? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

Easy. Move to California, completely disavow Japan despite the fact that they are the reason you're still in this business, hire a group of Twitter users to dictate to the Japanese whether or not their content is acceptable on your platform, then liquidate your best Japanese studio because they aren't putting out AAA blockbuster masterpieces like The Last of Us 2.

Hello new fren.

its obsessed tendies who also frequent pol yes

Uhh actually it's the strongest brand in gaming?

Attached: 1653522704465.png (1434x804, 576.64K)

Keep seething, tendie