FFFFFFFRIDAY MORNING/DAY/NIGHT MUTHAFUCKA!

IT'S FRIDAY MUTHAFUKAAAS!
WHAT ARE YA
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Attached: ffffriday.png (851x710, 59.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c967usVxYq0
youtube.com/watch?v=wUfJuOp7Dck
youtube.com/watch?v=RdiEP_2jF7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2HCjQbKowUo
youtube.com/watch?v=FXaivNm3aL0
youtube.com/watch?v=PLCaRp8Nn4A
youtube.com/watch?v=WZNK-w3P8gU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pwvs3EdNHQU
youtu.be/h4kABkgr4bc
youtu.be/16w8dPnrKBM
youtu.be/aH0e4lU_UXc
youtube.com/watch?v=g8kLYZvVP7s
youtube.com/watch?v=BKe4qBYRgdY
youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
youtube.com/watch?v=snILjFUkk_A
youtube.com/watch?v=j2QNaL4GI5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>PLAYAN
Started playing Kerplerth. Thinking about replaying Fallout 3 or Dead Rising.
>WATCHAN
Scott the Woz, thinking about rewatching the original MS Gundam and Zeta.
>LISTENAN
Alestorm: youtube.com/watch?v=c967usVxYq0
Old cartoon theme songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=wUfJuOp7Dck
youtube.com/watch?v=RdiEP_2jF7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2HCjQbKowUo
youtube.com/watch?v=FXaivNm3aL0
youtube.com/watch?v=PLCaRp8Nn4A
>EATAN
Duke's spicy sausages.
>DRINKAN
Monster Ultra Paradise, maybe some Dragon's Milk or cheap wine later.
>FEELAN
Pretty good! After today I am on vacation for the next week. Thinking about breaking out one of my unbuilt GunPla. Probably just an HG of some kind. Might visit this vendor mall that specializes in vintage toys while I'm on vacation, see if I can find some Mighty Max or Battle Beasts.

Attached: kamille-autistic.png (640x480, 283.89K)

>>WATCHAN
SNW new episode and then Masterchef with some friends

>>LISTENAN
Tally Hall

>>READAN
Dune

>>EATAN
Pasta

>>DRINKAN
Dr Pepper

>>FAPPAN
Pialoof

>>FEELAN
Great, it's Friday.

Attached: 1645501302851.png (512x512, 250.6K)

>PLAYAN
More Warband! Started my own kingdom and it's been fun setting it up. Nords declared war on me after I persuaded one of their nobles to join my kingdom but by then I'd built up a nice army and was able to take two of their major towns and capture two of their Jarls before their king sued for peace, it was great.
>WATCHAN
Debating whether or not I should get back into Stranger Things. Definitely not going to watch Kenobi until all the eps are out and even then I don't really want to.
>LISTENAN
N/A
>READAN
Heir to the Empire, almost done with it and it's so fucking great. I can't wait to finish it and read more.
>EATAN
Don't know yet, maybe something small
>DRINKAN
Water and possibly Cherry Dr. Pepper Zero Sugar
>FAPPAN
Don't know if I will today, I did it twice yesterday and my cock is sore
>FEELAN
Kind of meh, middle of the week and still working through the weekend. I'm knee deep in "just gotta get through the next couple days" copium so that I can go see a movie on Sunday.

Going anywhere special on your vacation or is it a stay at home type? Nice PLAYAN too.

How is SNW? I'd heard it's less pozzed than the rest of nu-Trek but I'm not sure who to trust.
>READAN
I tried so hard to read Dune but it's difficult trying to learn a new vocabulary every chapter, plus I'm a little bit of a brainlet. I really liked the 00's Sci-Fi channel mini-series though.

Attached: 984165463.jpg (500x339, 57.2K)

not vidya

>>PLAYAN
King's Field 2JP/1US, I finished the first King's Field and honestly I loved it. 2 improves on a lot but the framerate on average is worse. Still having a blast. My best friend was checking out Bulk Slash and it looks fucking awesome so I'm gunna see if I can get it running on my Xbox One.
>>WATCHAN
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, though not right at this moment.
>>LISTENAN
My own covers. Just put a new one up tonight, Rock Garden from Tyrian:
youtube.com/watch?v=WZNK-w3P8gU
Previous 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=Pwvs3EdNHQU
youtu.be/h4kABkgr4bc
youtu.be/16w8dPnrKBM
>>READAN
Any Forums, (you) guys
>>EATAN
Had pizza tonight
>>DRINKAN
Monster Ultra Sunrise
>>FAPPAN
Nah
>>FEELAN
Great, my buddy's over and we're playing and talking games. I also have a second commission lined up for covers this coming week, it'll be Wave Race 64's title screen theme.

I finished the original MS Gundam recently and adored it, it still holds up beautifully. Also that moment in Zeta made me laugh, lol.

What movie are you wanting to go see on Sunday?

Attached: 1641849762315.png (800x800, 168.25K)

>How is SNW? I'd heard it's less pozzed than the rest of nu-Trek but I'm not sure who to trust.

I like SNW. It's episodic, more or less, unlike Picard where it was a huge story arc. I suggest you give the first episode a watch, it's pretty cool. Anson Mount is great, and the rest of the cast acts 'with Starfleet standards' unlike you know, the Picard cast.

>I tried so hard to read Dune but it's difficult trying to learn a new vocabulary every chapter, plus I'm a little bit of a brainlet. I really liked the 00's Sci-Fi channel mini-series though.

After wrapping up the Sprawl Trilogy, I hopped onto Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep and I got filtered hard. I bounced on Dune and so far I'm enjoying it, it's very smooth to read.

Attached: 1634937621542.jpg (478x488, 35.19K)

>PLAYAN
Blasphemous
>WATCHAN
Detective conan
>EATAN
Italian hoagie
>DRINKAN
Water
>FEELAN
Gonna skip work tonight and hang around the house because my idiot brother is stalking his wife who left him and smashing every car she drives with his truck and her ghetto cousin said they're going to look for him at my house. Can't leave the senpai home.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-27-05-38-02~2.png (720x630, 516.36K)

>PLAYAN
Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Ameican Mcgee's Alice, 1080 Avalanche, and Clone Hero
>WATCHAN
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
>LISTENAN
Lorna Shore, Morbid Angel, Iced Earth
>READAN
The Count of Monte Cristo
>EATAN
Gonna make some muesli with bananas, walnuts, and milk for breakfast.
>DRINKAN
Sparkling water, Red Bull
>FAPPAN
Clussy
>FEELAN
Not too shabby
>Fallout 3
>Dead Rising
Both great picks no matter which you choose.
>Dragon's Milk
Based stout enjoyer.
Personally always go for Guinness myself.
>Masterchef with some friends
Based
Watching cooking shows with friends is comfy.
Warbrand always looked fun to me but I never got around to it. Hope you're having fun.
Based King's Field enjoyer. If you play the whole series make sure to try the Shadow Tower games and Eternal Ring.

Attached: a0a5e9d4544d84aa305ef68d9bb98229.jpg (1879x3000, 900.85K)

>PLAYAN
Emulating The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past. It's pretty good so far, I definitely prefer 3D Zeldas though. Once I've finished Zelda I'm gonna buy Kao the Kangaroo and play through that, hopefully it's good, been looking forward to it for a while now. After that I might replay Bully Scholarship edition as it's been years since I played it and it's one of my favourite games.
>WATCHAN
Thinking of watching some more Futurama later, been watching through it from the start recently
>LISTENAN
Right now, this
youtu.be/aH0e4lU_UXc
>EATAN
Nothin'
>DRINKAN
Monster Monarch (basically peach flavour)
>FEELAN
Pretty good, the sun is shining, the weather is nice and I had a good sleep for once. I'm in the mood to replay the old Spyro trilogy but I don't wanna start them until I've got a RetroTink 5X Pro which I'm saving for.

Attached: Spring.gif (350x350, 2.91M)

>What movie are you wanting to go see on Sunday?
The new Top Gun! It might be shit but you can't fuck up fighter plane stuff. Your covers are great by the way.

Maybe I'll give it a try then, I do like Pike a lot.

I am having fun! You should pick it up on a sale, you won't regret it. It's a ton of fun.

Attached: 8542365258.gif (500x373, 893.92K)

>>PLAYAN
Disco Elysium I thought the praise for its writing was just a meme.
>>WATCHAN
Going to binge the gundam films
>>LISTENAN
sports podcasts
>>READAN
Record of Ragnarök and Devilman thanks for the recs last week anons
>>EATAN
El polo loco chicken
>>DRINKAN
death wish coffee. This shit is strong
>>FAPPAN
mommy joi
>>FEELAN
Good but super alert. For the first time in awhile I can relax and enjoy some media.
>cheap wine later.
nothing fucks me up more
>Gonna skip work tonight and hang around the house because my idiot brother is stalking his wife who left him
Thats based of you. I gave up on my family.
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance
I had so many hours in that as a kid

Attached: Icanfixher.jpg (600x387, 62.26K)

>PLAYAN
Killer7 and Disco Elysium.
>WATCHAN
Game docus. Right now I'm binging the ones for the myst games.
>LISTENAN
Game docus.
>READAN
Forums. I need to pick up a book but I'm too busy.
>EATAN
Had a couple bites of plain noodles and two chicken tenders.
>DRINKAN
Espresso.
>FAPPAN
Girls with treasure trails.
>FEELAN
I guess I'm no longer a NEET. I fell into a hole for five months after quitting a job. I'm just teaching myself computer science. I don't think it will lead to any illustrious job. In fact it will probably delude me into thinking I'm being productive and squander any opportunity I see to make money doing something else. But this is fun and I'm really not interested in making money. I'll get more government gibs in a few years and maybe more if I show them I'm trying to "become a programmer."
Based readan user one of my favorite books. Abridged or unabridged? I wish I could watch Futurama for the first time again. It was my background noise in college.
Try Shadow Tower for ps1 before you play KF3. You don't get a map in ST and in KF3 you get one of the best maps almost right from the start.
The writing is not a meme. Its actually fucking with me. I stopped drinking because of it.

Attached: 1653552607819s.jpg (72x72, 2.1K)

>PLAYAN
Dragon Quest 2 GBC - Just finished DQ1, pretty good for an early JRPG but the world felt a bit empty was very grindy. DQ2 feels like a much more lived in world right from the opening cinematic
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons - Was blown away by Links Awakening, I'm going into this with high expectations
Witcher 3 tonight if no one is online, otherwise Halo Infinite with the boys.
>WATCHAN
Severance, Obi-Wan Kenobi
>LISTENAN
Wishbone Ash - Argus. Quite possibly my favourite album of all time. Warrior still gives me chills
>READAN
/VRPG/ for my next JRPG to play over the Summer, It's a toss up between Legend of Dragoon or Xenogears
>EATAN
Tempted to get a grand big mac later
>DRINKAN
Just cracked open a Monster Ultra White. Not paying £23 for a crate of 12 ultra blue when a crate of white is £9 in costco, fuck you Amazon
>FAPPAN
Will probably have sex over the weekend
>FEELAN
Pretty fucking good. Got paid today and it looks like I might actually have enough to keep me afloat and have a comfortable month. Feels good bro's. Decided to take next week off of work since I've not had any time off since Christmas. Gonna spend some time relaxing, playing vidya, and getting my garden nice for the summer, might even take a day trip to Cambridge one day with the missus

based fellow vacation user, what FO3 build will you play if you do?

> The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
How are you emulating user? I want to play it on my Retroid Pocket, but the input lag is really bad.

Attached: Fridayy.jpg (4623x2075, 2.08M)

>The writing is not a meme.
Yeah I realized that after a couple hours. Shits fantastic.

>Based King's Field enjoyer. If you play the whole series make sure to try the Shadow Tower games and Eternal Ring.
Already planned on it, don't you worry.

Oh nice, my mom was gunna go see that too. I hope you enjoy it! Glad you like the covers too man!

Honestly I'm not even using a map in KF2 right now because I found it harder to read than the maps in KF1. The level design's let me get by on landmarks just fine so far so I'll approach ST and KF3 like that if possible.

I love DQ2 man, I think it's pretty underrated as a DQ game. DQ3's one of my all time favorite video games, I hope you enjoy it when you get to it.

>PLAYAN
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, currently on A New Hope
Also PLAYAN Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, very comfy game
>WATCHAN
ATHF, Blackadder and Scott the Woz
Tonight I'll be watching Goodfellas in honour of Ray Liotta, R.I.P.
>LISTENAN
Yes and Depeche Mode in honour of Alan White and Andy Fletcher respectively, R.I.P.
youtube.com/watch?v=g8kLYZvVP7s
youtube.com/watch?v=BKe4qBYRgdY
youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
youtube.com/watch?v=snILjFUkk_A
>READAN
Quite a lot - Nichijou, Lucky Star, the new Private Eye (Brit political comedy news magazine if you don't know) and Dance Class
>EATAN
Linguini and pesto for lunch
Margarita pizza and fish-and-chip chips for my movie dinner
>DRINKAN
Water rn
Coca-Cola for my movie dinner tonight
>FAPPAN
Fit tomboys
>FEELAN
Pretty great - Lovely weather outside, the weekend's starting and I just watched a great T20 cricket match last night
>Pasta
What dish?
Yes it is
Great cover as usual, Jack Frost-user.
>Detective Conan
>Italian hoagie
Hoagie, huh? You a Philly?
>The Wrath of Khan
>The Count of Monte Cristo
Based
>Girls with treasure trails
?
>Obi-Wan Kenobi
I've always loved Ewan McGregor's Obi Wan, how is he in the new series?
>Wishbone Ash - Argus
Based.

Attached: Minnie Hopkins 14.jpg (180x280, 11.68K)

>>PLAYAN
Rooster
>>WATCHAN
Lil' Billy
>>LISTENAN
Octagon
>>READAN
Lil' Stevie
>>EATAN
Snake
>>DRINKAN
Python
>>FAPPAN
Cobra
>>FEELAN
One eyed monster

Attached: Minnie_Hopkins.jpg (1200x900, 141.99K)

>Abridged or unabridged
Got the unabridged version.
>Killer 7
Excellent playan

>PLAYAN
BallisticNG
Gothic 1
SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
(gonna finish it with my little bro this weekend, we still need Ikari Warriors I-III)
>WATCHAN
AIKa (Agent Aika)
>LISTENAN
My currated VGM, currently playing:
youtube.com/watch?v=j2QNaL4GI5M
>READAN
Nothing currently.
>EATAN
Got everything for some selfmade pizza.
>DRINKAN
coffee, water
>FAPPAN
Not feeling it right now, but in the mood for some milf stuff later
>FEELAN
Alright, am looking forward to the Kao release to scratch my itch of a 3d platformer, maybe I'll even go out to get myself some wine for my pizza i dunno.

Attached: agentaika.gif (498x373, 1.56M)

>Hoagie, huh? You a Philly
Yea sometimes i forget that's a regional thing