Returnal

Now that it’s coming to PC, will you be playing it?

Attached: 91A78B97-EC69-4F3D-90CC-17BB3761171F.jpg (273x320, 35.32K)

no
I dont care for sony games other than gravity rush and bloodborne

I can't play a game in which my character is ugly.

People are going to mod her to make her qt on the first day, aren't they?

Nah, if they ever bring Wipeout Omega or Hot Shot Golf World Invitational, I'll get those.

Yes, it's the only thing on ps5 that even slightly interested me.

I already played it on PS5. It's a great game, but I don't think I'll be rebuying it until a deep sale. I'm happy enough with how it plays on there.

Lol no, lmao

Nah, too many good games to play. I got no time for flavour of the week shit.

lol no

Yeah. Gameplay looks actually good and I can mod out the terrible protagonist. Same with that car game.
Character models might be fucked up but holy hell a new vehicle combat game? It's been forever. Gotta support that shit.
I just ain't getting a PSV or not modding away the problems to do it

Yes, I was hoping it would get a PC release. Pretty much the only PS5 title I wanted to play.

Sure. Nex Machina was a lot of fun and I hope going TPS didn't slow it down too much.

no

It looked kinda interesting, definitely gonna pirate.

yay mods.

I played the shit out of Nex Machina, I am positively atwitter about some new Housemarque arcadey funsies.

Attached: 1647853773128.jpg (3024x4006, 2.77M)

still not playing snoy garbage

i'll consider it for a tenner
I own a PS5 but no way I'm paying their asking price for games, console gaming is the biggest scam

i haven't played a console-first game on pc since gta:sa
this isn't going to change my mind about it

games made for consoles are not games for me

I'll jump in at 15, I guess about a year post release.

It's probably at it's best on PC, the fast paced gameplay is horrible on the gamepad. Shame it has plenty if problems, even if you can stomach the ugly mc.

yes, it looked pretty good
Hope that they won't make more niche games exclusive for consoles, sony can keep their over the shoulder story games for themselves, if they give budget to something interesting sometimes

Ehhh no

Yes, but I will pirate it.

Nope