What's next for CD Projekt? Cyberpunk bombed so much it nearly sent the company back into stone age

What's next for CD Projekt? Cyberpunk bombed so much it nearly sent the company back into stone age.

Attached: cdpr cyberpunk.png (997x993, 804.07K)

they just announced new witcher game but you're just shitposter so you don't really care

New witcher game will be pozzed as fuck to the point where the author will sue them

>they just announced new witcher game
Yeah, but that won't be out for another 5-7 years, what until then?

>they announced new witcher game
>literally just one poster
>no information about the game at all
>the game's in PREPRODUCTION, so they're not even realistically working on it yet, the entire thing was a stunt to hype up the investors into buying the stock of their dying company
>they switched engines so their crew has to learn Unreal after working on Redengine for a decade
And I'm the shitposter here? Go back to scrubbing toilets Antoni.

It depends on Witcher game, it has to be good from the start

They’ve just announced that cyberpunk DLC will be their last project on their engine. And this DLC seems to be mostly restoring cut&unfinished content from Pacifica.

This is some next level bullshit

>shazam sissy bois are still seething
daaam

>from the makers of cyberpunk

Attached: 1538238746702.png (1228x1150, 230.15K)

I literally bought CD Project stock after Cyberpunk becuase I thought it couldn't fall even lower. I'm 50% down on my investment

ask me anything

Did you learn any valuable lessons? Like "never go against the market moved by billions of dollars"?

damn, with such a keen business insight you could become a crypto financial advisor on Any Forums.

>>they switched engines so their crew has to learn Unreal after working on Redengine for a decade
this ... why the fuck would the swich from red engine after years of training on it ?
because ceo's are dumbfuck retards

author is a retarded butthurt faggot.

>I thought it couldn't fall even lower
There is still an active FUD against CDPR and GOG, don't you notice the frequent anti-CDPR threads? They(the wall street jews) are trying to drive their stock even lower. Fuck them. When i see a fud thread i shit all over it with my cyberpunk screenshots and buy a game on GOG just to spite them.

damn those a some cheapies if you can wait out 5 years to the next witcher

+1538,25 % since 2013.
They'll be fine.

Cyberpunk was a disaster because of REDengine. The devs has some really nasty stuff to say about it in the hacks.

keep shitting yourself tranny
ywnbaw

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-27 Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 18 Million Copies, The Witcher 3 Up to 40 Million - IGN.png (1188x517, 66.74K)

>they switched engines so their crew has to learn Unreal after working on Redengine for a decade
Oh no! People working in a computer based industry have to learn how to use new tools!

Attached: girl-oh-no[1].gif (498x278, 1.24M)

based

Attached: gogachad.png (1080x1331, 687.37K)

>Copies on a 1 dollar sale

keep coping and shitting yourself tranny
you lost
shazam lost
CDPR won
end of story

Attached: 83.png (2062x1220, 1.32M)

It's obviously going to slow them down

devs will always complain the engines they use

It's on unreal engine soulless shit

all the devs who know how to use redengine are gone, they only have tranny's that know unreal now

the cyberpunk dlc which you would know if you spent 5 seconds on a search engine instead of making your Any Forumstard doomer thread and sitting in it for hours

The digital pc version has never gone below $30. Cope and dilate

They’ve been slowly phasing out the old guard and bringing in cheaper hires from America (odd as that may sound), and they’re more familiar with Unreal. Of course they entirely unfamiliar with competency so it’s likely a wasted effort.
Californians are basically the Pajeets of the developer world at this point.