Untitled

Attached: 1653635331923.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6W-ktVJRg0&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can also show one of the boss fights for the new god of war and a walking scene for 3. What's your point?

seethe

Attached: truth.png (602x571, 83.16K)

What if Zelda was boring?

What if the last of us was even more boring?

What if Uncharted had no charming protagonist to speak of?

What if Dark Souls wasn't Dark Souls?

The answer to all of these questions and more is God of War.

god of war is one of those games for people who dont enjoy video games for their own sake

>.
behold, the mark of a newfag

>we got to a point when Any Forums defends old gow
Jesus

which copypasted bossfight from nuGoW you'd like to see?

its called pacing you retard

I can argue the same thing for 3.
Either big boss with platforms on it that with quicktime events, or small humanoid bosses with quick time events where le angry man bashes them.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6W-ktVJRg0&t=

Hey remember how gow3 ending is a shitty max payne nightmares knockoff walking sections and with you mashing O to kill zoos?

>incredible, skill based combat
come the fuck on
>kratos doing all those meaty axe swings only to do damage that you would expect if he were to hit the enemy with a wet cloth, while they can two shot you
>this makes each engagement drag unnecessarily, which is made worse by the fact that your moveset is very limited and grows rather slow throughout the game

Both have a right to exist.
It's just that the second one is not god of war.

Attached: 1616522595084.jpg (720x677, 46.09K)

No, the reason people do that is because it's a period, meaning this image/gif/webm is all I have to say, end of sentence.
Simply without any text doesn't have the same feel to it as posting with a period.

>god of war is one of those games for people who dont enjoy video games for their own sake
Yeah, and it's okay for those types of games to exist, they're called movie games, and it's fine because there's an audience for movies too. I figured that out when i realized that games like HZD or HFW the newer one are games made for feminists because the main character is ugly and unthreatening.
I don't know what kept me from realizing that feminists and movie goers also want games aimed at them. Once i realized that, i stopped caring or even getting upset that movie games suck from a mechanical, gameplay perspective or that some female characters are very ugly and don't appeal to me. I just don't buy them and go for games that are made for me instead of getting angry and shitposting here or on other forums.

Attached: 1646858406830.jpg (285x400, 19.36K)

uh oh, ABIB isn't going to like this

I honestly thought about it for a moment, if soi's like right so much why not just make the right version the entire point of the game. But then it made me realize actually maybe the soi's are right here. It's everything about that God of War that is not carrying the pig that is trash and holding back that part of the game.

Zeus was such a perfect fight.

its a guilty pleasure, now shush

Attached: 1647113239613.jpg (840x700, 95.48K)