Why does this company get a pass and constantly dick sucked?

Why does this company get a pass and constantly dick sucked?

Attached: Valve_logo.jpg (225x225, 6.17K)

Because they're a private company and not beholden to certain outside influences.

Attached: pppp.png (620x343, 37.62K)

Does it? I thought any good will towards valve disappeared when they stopped with sales and later with artifact

Don't look at me. I bought Cyberpunk, GTAV, Death Stranding, Outriders and Back 4 Blood on EGS.

you disgust me

Because unlike other PC devs and publishers they've made games that still hold up and are not in the business of rehashing a single IP over and over for yearly sequels that not only fragment the userbase but provide nothing new.

they used to make video games and they were good

they do not obey the EGS score
any company that doesn't, deserves praise

Nostalgiafags

>not owned by outside interests
>made best platform to buy and play games
>made 4 of the best games ever made
>made PC portable
>brought Pc to the living room
>why are they good

Attached: gaben_girl_001.webm (1280x720, 526.27K)

They didn’t quit, those 17 individuals were let go for inciting conflict

Because despite being first movers in the digital marketplace of video games they haven't done a major shit on their customers yet, and discounting artifact haven't really made a bad game.

hehe

Either way, good riddance.

A pass for what?

My mathematics professor Mr. Steinberg told us it is our duty to incite conflict in the name of diversity equity and inclusion.

They don't do anything bad or good

>wife's credit card gets stolen
>she sees $1700 in charges through Steam
>contact the bank to cancel the card and try to get them to put a block on the payment going through
>bank is being a bunch of bitches and won't put a stop to the transaction
>I tell her to contact Steam and let them know what happened
>Steam responded with 10 mins, refunded the full amount and banned the accounts that used the stolen card
They could have told us to go fuck ourselves, honestly seems pretty based to me.

it doesn't? its hardly perfect, but compared to other companies it might as well be, exception only for GoG and its DRMless games

Imagine if ANY other company had struck gold making Steam and how cartoonishly evil they could be with it.
I'm grateful that Valve are so fucking lazy that the concept of using their overwhelming leverage over the PC gaming industry to maximize personal gain is just too much effort for them to bother with.

because they're trying to kill microsoft