Bodytype A or B

>bodytype A or B

Why japanese games are becoming woke?

Attached: Elden-Ring-Class-Select-Screen.jpg (2000x1000, 310.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXmVb1e4hUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ranni is literally trans

Attached: trans icon ranni.jpg (1740x2048, 382.75K)

We let the trannies get too strong and now its too late to ever go back

Attached: 1646386289922.jpg (500x1000, 136.82K)

>Oh no! Progress! How awful! I want to return to people being afraid and subjugated based on the beliefs of old people.

Attached: jesus-ballin.gif (180x260, 260.63K)

magical transumanism has nothing to do with attention seeking body horror retards from our clown world

Why is that progress?

>this kills the troon

Attached: 4B5ED73A-5196-4EA5-BE25-4A99B6663684.png (307x124, 5.34K)

>progress
society got worse in literally every aspect exept for technology, go fuck yourself, i bet you unironically a tanny

>Why japanese games are becoming woke?
Depends. Are they still A and B in Japanese or was it the "localisation"that changed it?

You Will Never Be A Real Woman

Attached: 326305522.jpg (350x315, 14.03K)

Progressing towards hell on earth. This planet is so fucked.

Because the youth in Japan is not insulated from western(mainly american)culture, it's not as popular as it is in europe but it's still influential, so they are slowly becoming corrupted as well.

>Male or female choices in videogames are le bad

It's a localization issue. The japanese version has the non-retard names male and female.

watching normies seethe over the smallest % of society is so satisfying

Kek, who told you that just because the time is going forward we're progressing as a species?

>I'm le centrist

Xd

>t. troon

Because of their culture nips are super susceptible to the globohomo. Despite for the last 10 years being capable of dominating the world culturally with their media. It being more and more popular than the western or other asian country's media. They bow to the whims of the west and china.

I know it's just a generic shitpost, but there are actually people who are triggered over this. They see enemies everywhere and have an incredibly weak ego.
They should really stay inside their twitter and telegram bubble, since they can't handle anything outside it.

What are progressives progressing into?

Attached: 2356.jpg (809x746, 140.89K)

progressivism, a shitty secular religion

It's male/female in Japan body type A/B in the rest of the world.

Nah, the jap version still has A/B. I can't find the pic right now but it's 100% legit.

Because they're afraid Californians calling them bigots on Twitter will hurt the game's sales.
Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=CXmVb1e4hUc

Attached: 1652616171692m.jpg (772x1024, 120.53K)

this one isnt finished yet, skin too pale

excellent
feed me more
your fragility gives me strength

>What are progressives progressing into?

Attached: 1653616525618.png (600x419, 377.03K)

What are progressives progressing into?

Attached: 1616722148699.jpg (1200x3500, 1.54M)

to the code, it's binary

This has to be fake

>allah give me strength

Attached: 1653616525386.png (65x103, 15.91K)

Nah, they're just not as easily triggered as westerners. They've also had a very different understanding of "femboys" and other things than we do.

Nice mohammed caricature.

>religion
nice projection

15 tears ago i never thought i would understand exactly what decent german citizens felt in wheimar aside from hunger

I fucking hate the fact that Europe is tossed in with the clown world that is the US - and California in particular - simply because publishers can't be arsed to make more than one english localization.

fragile huh, you will kill yourself while looking in the mirror one day

and you wont get more (you)s, faggot

Why do "progressives" keep shilling that rainbow flag with troon colors and shit stripes, wasn't the original rainbow flag good enough?

learn what that word means

They are. Look at their government currently. They are just patsy for globohomo.

Degeneracy is not progress.

Attached: 06581_500.jpg (500x281, 27.08K)

It's more of a visual thing in this case but I'm just commenting on the over-reaction to it, just like how many people leap to reply to my post.

You only say it's bad because you see the loud minority of extremists and actual nutjobs. Most are regular people who just want to get on with their life without the equally loud, extremist and nutty anti-lgbt people trying to make their life hell because "mah grandpa's values!"

they aren't, its being localized as type-A and type-B but its still male/female in the original japanese
blame the shitty translators who are forcing their trashy localization instead of just translating, not the devs

>2 genders
>"woke"

Attached: 1653640948938.jpg (462x434, 16.01K)

flag has progressed

Attached: Eh3W5YwU4AELnWh.jpg (2048x1206, 240.97K)

You will never
BAW you disingenuous tranny

They put that shit in the middle eastern version in Arabic like in demon souls remake, but my sand niggers are too stupid to realise what it means.

It's type A and B in Japanese.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, eternal victim-san.

>equally loud, extremist and nutty anti-lgbt people
You're talking about muslims, right?

Still waiting for some madlad devs naming their sex choice option "Type XY or XX".
Wasn't there some game in recent times that had "Please enter your real name - you know, the one your parents gave you" during the character creation?