Who had the best velvet room attendant?

who had the best velvet room attendant?

Attached: 1502047352019.jpg (2081x1002, 449.55K)

Margaret > Caroline > Theodore > Elizabeth > Justine > Lavenza

persona 2

I know Any Forums is full of contrarian retards but this is literally backwards. Like, spot for spot exactly the reverse.

Attached: lavenza26.png (500x795, 374.13K)

ok pedo

I don't know what it is about Lavenza, but I really don't like her. I think it's at least partly because she comes at the end of the game after interacting with the twins for so long.

fpbp

They’re all great honestly, it’s hard for me to even judge.

If I had to put it down to anything, I’d say Yu and Joker have the edge on regards to getting 2for1 deals while Minato gets only one 10/10 waifu.

I know everyone loves to parrot the Marie hate stuff, but I seriously think a large part of that is due to the game being locked on Vita and most people only knowing her from the anime. Marie is great, she’s a very soft tsundere, she adds a lot to the setting and sets up the later reveals and she’s got a great S.Link.

My personal favourite is Margaret, but Lavenza ranks very close behind. I’ll admit it’s a shame you can only get Margaret’s story (in Golden) if you do get optional Battle though.

Attached: 9A5A116C-16D3-4E4F-8CE3-65CF75DF5EFC.jpg (960x1362, 366.9K)

"I disagree with this person so I'm gonna call him a contrarian" Kill yourself, unironically I hope you die.

Replace Justine with Caroline and I'd say that's spot on.

I don't know but I came buckets to that new Lavenza doujin

Belladonna, Nameless pianist and the Demon Painter are the best. It's not even up to debate

Attached: 1631006392362.gif (281x281, 349.29K)

Now we’re into real contrarian hours.

>but I seriously think a large part of that is due to the game being locked on Vita and most people only knowing her from the anime.
Nah. Played Golden for the first time after a 10 year break after OG last year. Knew nothing about Marie until then. I hate her.
>Marie is great, she’s a very soft tsundere,
She is very obnoxious, interrupting gameplay with her dumb poems, ruining the dynamic with any scene she's in (OH THIS GIRL IS SO PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL.)
>she adds a lot to the setting
Her entire existence is a massive retcon to Izanami. She has no reason to exist at best, and massively contradicts Izanami at worst. I cringed so hard when she basically became a waifu'd Izanami in the true ending. In fact, that makes no sense anyway, how the hell can someone with no credentials or trace become a weather reporter?

her dungeon was also super annoying. Why in the fuck would you give your team powerful new abilities, and then keep them from using them in the psuedo final dungeon.

The poems were fucking hilarious, and they gave Margaret a lot more characterisation. Was good.

And she doesn’t retcon Izanami, she makes Izanami and the two Sagiri’s fit the setting better, she fixes what was previously a handwave.

Elizabeth was the best

this, caroline was such a nothing character

I love Lavenza!

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1813, 275.91K)

uu- uu-

user, Marie only, and I have to stress this ONLY works in the jap dub, because they got kanahana to voice her and she is doing the cutest tsundere she can do, making almost everything dumb about marie forgivable because you are hearing all the cute sounds kanahana makes
In english there is none of that, you are not lulled by fluffy japanese woman sounds, and you are seeing how fucking dumb her dialog, manerisms, personality and themes are.
The soft tsundere shit does not work without a soft voice, as it is designed to rely on the soft vocal performance of the VA