How is it now? I’ve held out this long so I certainly don’t mind waiting longer

How is it now? I’ve held out this long so I certainly don’t mind waiting longer.

Attached: 38E9CC43-D2F5-4DEC-B1D3-82F2A9414DCD.jpg (544x640, 118.73K)

Bruh

less buggy, still the same game
character creator is still shit
character choices at the beginning still don't matter
quests are the exact same
driving is the same
driving AI is slightly improved
pedestrian AI is slightly improved
the world is still pretty lifeless
armor stats vs appearance is still a problem
upgrading guns is pointless when you can just make a new one or get a drop that makes every unique or upgraded gun shit by comparison
ultimately if your only issue with the game at launch was "buggy" then go for it but if there's a specific thing that turned you off from playing it because it was/wasn't in the game chances are that hasn't changed

Might as well play it now, it's not gonna get any better.
Bottom line is: story is good, visuals and art direction are great, gameplay is mediocre, open world is just a window dressing.

Story is not good. It's far from good.

How do you write "Hello sirs, remember to redeem" in polish?

how hard is it to just copy & paste into deepL

It was a rethorical question, user

Idź się zabić, pedale

it was a 9/10 when it first came out
its a 9/10 now
it'll be a 10/10 once all the dlc comes out

its really fun, been playing about 8 hours. The story is good and keana reeves is less cringy than I thought he'd be.

It's okay if you're playing as a dickgirl V.

Attached: 1641523364690.jpg (393x550, 83.51K)

How much do you get paid for these shitty threads? Two potatoes and a bottle of vodka?

ok shill

kys faggot, people like the game, go dilate fucking dirty nigger kike. Also ywnbw.

They patched the one bug that made the game interesting

czarnuch

What bug?

It's a good game
Open world part is kinda useless, it would have been much better as a more linear game, but it's still worth it

Keep being a bitch and we wont give a fuck when the ruskies nuke you

The one that lets you click the Quit button to exit out of the game.

Let me guess, you think a good story is only found in jrpg shit

twoja matka to dziwka, a ojciec jest transwestytą. zawsze będziesz pedałem. wiesz, że to prawda.

>NOOOOO PEOPLE CAN'T LIKE SOMETHING THAT I DON'T
>THIS IS NOT ALLOWED, YOU MUST HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS MEEEEEE

Attached: 1638352748979.gif (125x125, 2.46M)

you don't give a fuck anyway, or at least that's what you keep saying

Attached: 220208_Ukraine-Placement-Map_v2.png (1921x1156, 223.11K)

There's also something called books that have good stories, I don't know if you've heard of these before.
The story in Cyberpunk 2077 suffered greatly because they started catering too much towards Keanu Reeves and changing it for that when he signed up for the role. It could've been something good.

>he fell for the shazam psy-op
kek, the game was a 10/10 masterpiece dy 1(on PC) so unless you're a consoletard you just waited like a retard, you you're a consoletard let me laugh at you for beign a consoletard in the first place LAMAO

I don't think it was a 10/10, I'd give it a 7/10. I had a decent PC and was able to play it unlike consoletards.

stop lying out of your ass

>Comparing a videogame's story to a book's story
Oh woooooooowwwww
Next you're going to tell me that a classical concert has much better music than videogames
Craaaaaazyyy duude

ok shill