Morrowind Multiplayer (TES3MP)

Interested in trying Morrowind multiplayer? Nereverine Prophecies is an active server on the TES3MP project with almost 100% uptime and 15-30+ players on average, depending on timezone. The server has lax rules, though a few protections for new players are in place to prevent excessive griefing. There is some unique content and gear, raids and events monthly. The player admin supports racism and slavery.

>Install Morrowind free: gog-games.com/game/the_elder_scrolls_iii_morrowind_goty_edition_game
>Download TES3MP 0.8.1: github.com/TES3MP/TES3MP/releases/tag/tes3mp-0.8.1
>Run "openmw-wizard" then detect your Morrowind install and import, then run openmw-launcher when finished. When you click "Play" the server browser will open
>Join "[NA] Nerevarine Prophecies (0.8.1)"

Attached: 1653635197412.png (1280x800, 1.46M)

Your progress on the server is unique and there are respawns, so it works rather well. Although you cannot hold two of the same artifact at once. Some of the game has been rebalanced (nothing major however) and new additional features have been added to the server such as Housing (this has yet to be added to 0.8.1 server but will soon) and Crafting all without the requirement for installing mods. Admins can add new cells and assets to the world on the fly (this can also be done in a House you own) which makes for a nearly unlimited way to create new events or places in the game.

There is also a perk system called Mastery where you can buy new abilities with xp gained by killing mobs. These abilities exist in different trees and unique ones are accessible depending on your race, skillset or if you are a vampire/werewolf and so on.

There is grouping, guilds, toggleable PvP and pvp areas. Difficulty scales with your progress which keeps the game from becoming too easy, even raising above the normal difficulty limit of 100. If you haven't replayed Morrowind in a long time this is a good way to re-experience it. But even if it's your first time playing the game there's nothing stopping you from seeing all the game has to offer due to how seamlessly the multiplayer works.

There are also unique raid mobs and bosses, and there is new equipment on the server that can be looted off them or found in special server events (among some other easter eggs). So there is a lot of incentive to group up together and trade as well. If you want to be a merchant there is a trading system where you can set up shop in your home and place items for sale too which is quite fun. Also a new system for decorating your home and adding new assets in them that you wouldn't be able to normally. There are guild wars too if you like larger scale PvP.

Attached: t34scg73ylwz.png (1360x768, 1.47M)

If the server doesn't show up in the browser (which is a rather common bug) then try this direct connection method instead:

Create a shortcut of "tes3mp.exe", right click on it, go to properties and add
"--connect=3.15.238.94:25565" to the end of the "Target" field
(Make sure to add a space before "--connect=IP")

>install Morrowind for free on gog
or just spend 5 bucks on steam.

>The player admin supports racism and slavery.
lost me there, i'd rather not have edgy retards in a game as good as morrowind

I think he means the in-game lore

gog is a lot cleaner install than the steam one, and comes with all of the plugins if needed

>promoting piracy when the game is discounted on every major platform
nah fuck you op lol

the economy is bad right now and a lot of us are hurting, fuck off

>no major rebalances
>potion spam disabled
>training limited
That's pretty major desu

>how i do the arm spreading thing
I feel like im the only one who understood this phrase. i miss old ice. but have a bump OP, morrowind mmo-like looks interesting but I don't have time for it.

>the economy is bad right now and a lot of us are hurting
muh 5 dollars grug i ganod sparre 'em.

Who fucking buys Morrowind lmao get real

Damn, this sounds rad. I'm not really a multiplayer kinda guy normally, but this seems interesting enough to make me consider checking it out.

>not buying the best elder scroll game
Hersey

Do you really think Bethesda-Microsoft is hurting for money?

>racism and slavery
You could have just said "I've never played ES or D&D" and called it a day

... Thats morrowind...

turns out that this pic was not a joke but a prophecy
I can't even comprehend how many layers of CHIM this is
does morrowind multiplayer actuaally feel like this pic shows?

Attached: yeP0Q.jpg (1024x768, 148.61K)

How do you know Morrowind is good if you have never played it?
ps. nigger

>does morrowind multiplayer actuaally feel like this pic shows?

Attached: they actually did it.jpg (2650x1491, 867.28K)

>edgy retard jacking off his racist fantasy in-game but its ok because lol n-wah

absolute madlads

T. N'wah

I have a server I play in with 1 other guy and it's really fun.
I played on larger servers when tes3mp was newer, it has its charm but a 2 player coop is more fun to me.

Nigga have you played the game? Everyone calls you scum for being outlander and you can find slaves in the first cave you see.

>tfw accidentally found the dwemer puzzle box easily because I min maxed looking for items
Feels good

>fantasy racism bad
go dialate in your safe space, n'wah

Can I go murderhobo on the players? Very important question, if I can, I'll play.

>racism bad
go dialate in your safe space, nigger