Scratch everything I've ever said about Elon

Scratch everything I've ever said about Elon
He actually retarded

Attached: IMG_20220527_111107.jpg (1080x1730, 639.54K)

>HE DOESN'T PLAY MY WAY! REEEEEE!

What an original thread

>2 shields
>fatrolling
some things are just objectively retarded

>takes picture of screen with his phone like a nigger
Did he come out of Africa or something?

>Scratch everything I've ever said about Elon
should we scratch the threads you're paid to make every day?

>Equipping two different shields with different damage reductions so you can simply quickly switch to what you need when you need it
>Caring about rolling when you have shield(s), not to mention that fatroll isn't even all that bad for dodging the occasional easy to dodge attack

take your meds

>playing with heavy armor at the threshold of fat rolling because you're unaware how the game actually works
Classic souls game noob
Everyone did this

I beat my first Souls game fatrolling and facetanking bosses. This is how people who play blind and have never seen others play build. To them the game is slow, methodical and built around a balance of having the heaviest armour while being strong enough to trade.

First time I played Dark Souls 1 I did this with a lightning spear, worked fine until O&S and 4kids

elon plays console not PC

He's a CEO, not a genius. He's just a charismatic organizer. The fact we pay charismatic organizers so much to run things is absurd, because then they get messianic delusions (Gates, etc.)

Attached: 1632463308987.png (185x185, 42.86K)

What the fuck is wrong with fromdrones?
>someone is playing the game the way I dont want them to play it? RETARD!!! STOP ENJOYING THE GAME

>Equipping two different shields with different damage reductions so you can simply quickly switch to what you need when you need it
literally just use a brass shield if you're not using a great shield

He's not smart, he just owns smart slaves... I mean hires smart wagies.

So?

>unironically a cometspam shitter
absolutely disgusting

So its easier and faster to do that and upload it to twitter via mobile than it is on console.

>charismatic
This dude is unironically super cringe to listen to. Dude just needs to build bullet trains and name them whatever meme shit he wants.

Yes, the easier and quicker way is the nigger way.

More like the console way is the retarded nigger way. You can't even edit your tweet if you do that it's just some generic corporate shit auto tweet.

Soulsfans are strange. Someone just plays the game in a way they want rather than running meta/wiki builds. Especially if they haven't played earlier games.
Makes me sad, soulsfans are one of the most frustrating fanbase to interact with. I can't enjoy any soulsgame anymore because I ever listened to them
All the "Didn't you know that x is bad!? You shouldn't play the way you want, play optimally!" is silly when someone is playing the game for the first times.
If I never listened to soulsfans, I would most likely actually like the games and would have played ER

Attached: 1637617523569.png (250x250, 97.09K)

So why do incels jerk this guy off so much?

Soulsfags are desperate to convince everyone that their games are super hardcore and that they are for beating them.