Do your parents care that you're a gamer?

Do your parents care that you're a gamer?

Attached: 1653634122168.webm (564x358, 1.95M)

I'm not a gamer and I don't live with my parents

>fetal position afterwards
Lmao

YAMETE OTOSAN! KUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

first time i see an asian with blonde hair

cool shirt dad

that's because he is a disappointment.
look at his emotions.
his father has every right to fuck him up since the boy is who fucked up himself in the first place.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST SMASH MY CONSOLERINOOO
based dad

the video is obviously staged

Why did Dad do it?

why? for the glory of satan of course

i wish my dad would have done this. now i'm 26 and going nowhere.

Staged

this is not a proper way to communicate

I haven't lived with my parents for 10 years I really don't give a shit about what they think.

Attached: 1651958536134.gif (328x252, 1.77M)

Who thought it was a good idea to let the downie know where the sledgehammer is kept?

To OP's question, I really haven't the foggiest, since it wouldn't matter to me if they did and it hasn't come up in conversation.

the died dad to covid

Based dad

His son wasn't winning and was bringing shame to whole family.

Doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on it.

No, but my mum acts surprised that I have no friends yet ignores the fact she grounded me for like 3+ years when I was 13. I could never play outside with friends again, by the time I could go out school had finished and I could never make proper friends again. The reason I was grounded was because I was stupid enough to get caught skipping class with a few of my friends and police caught us all playing in the park in uniforms during school hours. My friends only got grounded for like a week.

That is 1000% still in your control,, you can go make some right now. Join clubs in town, doesn't matter what they are.

Why do people think the dad is based? He paid for it so he just wasted his own money

I still live with my parents because I can't afford to leave. My older sister got lucky and lives with her husband. I often hear my parents bitch that they don't like that she ain't having children, she says her husband doesn't want children at all ever and she says she's too old now even if he did change his mind. She also said she'll never leave him. Just sucks that my sister is much better than the other sister we used to have yet my parents still shit on her. My life is worse than hers so I wonder what shit they say about me behind my back like they do to her.

Damn, that's rough. Hope things get better for you. Take care of yourself :)

what the fuck was he doing in the menu. this is fake

Done that, they only want to be friends when at clubs or at work or at whatever it is I am doing. Every single time I ask to do something outside of this like a gaming if I know they're into gaming or going out some place else or go for a drink it is always no.

Whats the consensus here virginbros, fake or not?

>that pajama

I can't think of anything gayer than having parents.