O M G

Attached: IMG_20220527_104924.jpg (600x580, 173.56K)

Should I download TF2? Im an old boomer and suck at shooting games but I want to play something fun

why is TF2 and TF|2 so cursed bros? why does this keep happening to me?

It's free so might as well give it a shot.
Don't even bother using quickplay though, it's broken and the reason people are whining about the game now. Go to community servers, hit the ping dropdown menu and set it to

you know what to do king

Attached: 15ns.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Why does your HUD not include player names in the killfeed? That's pretty important information IMO. Just remember the names of the good players on the other team and you'll know when it's safe to push if they die.

>he still believe the DDOS meme
lol.

Only a coicidence. Game companies dont give a fuck anymore. They only want money, and as cheap as they can get it.

it's not just tf2 this goes for every game you can get your hands on except for indies where they're pressured at every point so if they even make a singular fuck up it's the end of the game

Titanfall 2's DDOS is over. Game is fully playable for 2+ weeks.

what do players gain using this autism HUD ?

well they can see their health with out having to stare at the bottom left corner like a retard for starters

TF2 is still heaps of fun. How bad the bots are depend on the region you're in and the time you're playing. I'd say give it a go. If casual is broken you can always use the server browser.

user do you have problems with your peripheral field of vision

All custom huds like so garish and terrible. Only the vanilla had fits the comfy art style of TF2

oh i get it. you're a coy faggot. i'd bust up your twink butthole good.

Attached: image_2022-05-27_103048034.png (640x405, 222.28K)

I don't play Team Fortress, quick rundown?

wasn't titanfall fixed

you cant play quick play with out it instantly filled with bots that insta headshot you. some times people are too stupid to ban the bots and the bots change names and will even take player names in game.

Other user is mostly right, except that if you play during peak times, the real players fill up servers, bots try to join, and get kicked.
It's only late at night that bots outnumber players and can vote off real players.
Community servers (rare as the good ones are) are usually free of cheater bots.

I think they also fixed mid-game name changes.

Players are mad because Valve is not adding furry and mlp skins, also not enough LGBTQ representation.

Players are mad that other people are allowed to say
NIGGER
FAGGOT
TRANNY

too distracting