Why was it intended that we feel sad rather than horrified by her??

Why was it intended that we feel sad rather than horrified by her??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41.95K)

because shes a biological wymyn

She was literally a monster user. The entire time.

Yeah, that's what he said.

kek well done you got me there

>You need decent money when it comes to drugs
actually you don't, i've heard stories of dubious shit that only costs about an euro or two but sends you into the afterlife
which is funny because they probably put rat poison into that shit

I did feel bad for her. Wanted to open the door and hug her :(
They did my girl dirty

Why was it intended that we feel horrified rather than aroused by her??

Attached: Eileen head.png (800x600, 538.87K)

She didn't want to turn into a monster, if she was laughing maniacally and talking about unlimited power you wouldn't feel bad for her.

There is a scene in the grudge 3 where it shows Kayakos head taking up an entire room. I guess japs find that scary.

Yes? That was literally the point of the character.

>She didn't want to turn into a monster,

But she was is the thing. That in fact makes her more horrifying because she was trying to put you at ease before chomping down on you. She was a predator.

What game? Silent Hill The Room?

Best girl

I remember some SH fans getting angry that SH: Origins portrayed her as a tragic figure who was addicted to drugs and having sex with Kaufmann to pay for them. Despite this not actually contradicting anything from SH1. I guess nerds get salty when female characters have sex. See Gadget and Zipper, for example.

Origins is kino and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

>sad
>horrified
It's both.

Origins is very kino, despite the unfortunate issues its rushed production caused. It really captures the vibes of SH1 in a way none of the sequels did. And yea, that's cheap nostalgia. But I dig it.

No, she had no clue what was happening to her. But she was just another construct of the town and was falling apart and being corrutped like the rest. She was at best a memory of a person, not a real one.

Honestly I just wish Origins wasn't attached to the SH1 plot. The parts unique to Travis had enough going for it that they could've written around it.

Horrified by what?

What kind of monster?

It definitely was shoehorned. Climax were "ehhh" on the entire idea of an SH1 prequel because they saw that it had potential world building issues and would require them to fudge the timeline. But they had a job to do, and did their best.

So why should I throw the Red Liquid at Cybil again?
Monster Cybil is clearly hotter