Diablo 3 auction house was bad bro

>Diablo 3 auction house was bad bro
>now we have steam market
>and every big AAA company dipping their hands into nft games
lmao
lol

Attached: diablo-3-auction-house.jpg (600x400, 143.2K)

Steam Market is cosmetics only in 99% of games but nice try retard.
Every companies gets into nfts? Ok doesn't bother me they have not been in a single game I considered playing anyways

Is cosmetic in 99% of games*

Never understood the hate. There was literally no pvp and no "win" to pay for. If desperate-for-shinies wanted to pay me for in-game items while I was poor in rl.. yeah I'm still bitter, instead now corporations get even more money selling you stuff.

Because they balanced the loot around the auction house so a normal player was never going to get a good item through normal gameplay so the top 0.01% of autists could get $400 drops and blizz could skim x% off each sale

I'm confident the NFTs in game trend started with an executive on cocaine calling a lower level executive and screaming "BRO WHAT ABOUT GAMES BUT WITH NFT!".
And everyone is scrambling to find a way for this bullshit to make sense.
Because they're all pissed to have missed the bitcoin boat so they jump on any bullshit now.

Attached: 1595182691600.png (737x727, 669.19K)

This was proven with a later patch that re-adjusted the drop rates because as it turns out the drops were skewed to make you get disproportionately more gear for other classes and less gear for the class you were using. This was the proverbial thumb on the scale incentivizing the use of the RMAH because playing self-found was deliberately made less viable, and nobody was using the gold AH when the RMAH existed because gold was useless. It was truly predatory, and its removal was necessary. Its continued existence would have convinced so many other publishers to do the same thing.

Attached: 1484808852514.jpg (600x799, 54.51K)

Why the hell are you even comparing the RMAH and Steam market?

OP is a mazed wow cuck who has never even opened steam

I miss the D3 real money AH. I made like $1000 just running pony world and selling good statted blues+

I also made ~$600 iirc but I wasn't really going all-in hard grinding. It got boring quick for me.

I was super into it. I was still in college and poor as shit so making that extra cash by playing a game I already loved was like double cocaine.

the RMAH and "nft games" are both shitty for similar reasons, what were you hoping to accomplish with this post

It's because those people who "missed out" we're once customers for another product. Now they've found new customers supposedly and whatever it is that you have will never be valuable so long as you have it.

And they did it anyway.

i funded a trip to japan with my rmah earnings. kinda crazy to think about but to be fair the only reason we made that much is because blizzard fucked over the barbs and monks extremely hard and basically made it so they had to buy gear to keep playing torment while sorcs and demon hunters could farm the highest difficulties in blues.

I haven't played in a couple years, but I believe that barbarians are still just as shitty as ever. Their builds are heavily gear dependent and if you want to play WW, you basically need a full set w/ weapons to build around it.

Cosmetics are even worse than paid power, cope not to mention they're lootboxes

Damn a Japan trip is not cheap. That's awesome.

Yes it was.
These new things are bad too.
Money ruins everything.

Money didn't ruin uhhhh
uhhhhhh

Attached: 1650397735709.jpg (749x459, 28.49K)

I will clarify. Money is okay.
The endless pursuit of more and more and more money is bad.

Name 5 NFT games that people actually play

That's reasonable. A lot of people incorrectly use the phrase "money is the root of all evil" but the actual phrase is "for the love of money is the root of all evil".

Attached: 1258841862191.jpg (200x250, 10.16K)