You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not terrified they're gonna fuck up BotW 2

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not terrified they're gonna fuck up BotW 2.

Attached: images - 2022-05-27T172757.280.jpg (739x415, 42.16K)

How can you fuck up something average?

why worry about the second if the first sucked

BotW was among the greatest games of all time, if not THE greatest. This isn't arguable.

Dungeons sucked. A lot of dead time spent traveling. Weapon stamina and climbing stamina are awful mechanics.

delayed game good

They added strategic depth to the game. So glad you don't work in the industry.

>terrified
if you use this word unironically to talk about mundane subjects you're either a woman or a söÿ boy

BotW wasn't even in my top 5 Zelda games, it would take a lot of work for it to get much worse.

Why would I be terrified. If it's a good game, yay good game. If it sucks I'll play something else.
I quit 20 hours in because it was way too boring, but sure, "greatest of all time." BotW1 a cool sandbox with nothing to do: hopefully with BotW2 they'll add content as well, maybe at that point people will realize how painfully mediocre the first one was.

>botw
>depth
Ha.

its just going to be more of an empty game but this time you gotta collect 999999 poops

>terrified
It's not gonna kill me if it's bad, there's no terror.
That said I do think it'll be bad.

botw has significantly more depth than every previous zelda game and more depth than 90% of all open worlds, keep sneeding and dilating

I'm just really, REALLY curious what's going on with the development of this game. They announced it in 2019, delayed it, showed almost nothing, delayed it again. Like...I don't know if they just really jumped the gun and were eager to generate hype, or if they just completely restarted the fucking project. This shit ain't even coming out THIS year.

Terrified of what? They made the greatest game of all time.

>adds underground exploration
>adds floating islands
>adds an item that lets you teleport through solid matter

If there was any doubt that the series took massive inspiration from Terraria, the second one put all of that doubt to rest.

Attached: smug eol.png (1600x1200, 2.41M)

How would they fuck it up when at worst it's going to be exactly like BOTW except with some new areas? That automatically makes it better than BOTW.

I don't care about Zelda

People act like they have never delayed Zelda games before. A Zelda coming on the actual initial release date is more out of the ordinary than one delayed for possibly a year or more.

I thought you had to be over 18 to post here?

I don't care about open world games

>IT HAS MORE DEPTH
>NO I WONT EXPLAIN HOW

Because I STILL haven't beaten the first. Its points of interest aren't as obviously placed as ER's so it's harder to go through everything in an area.

Literally no Zelda game made by Nintendo is even close to bad.
At worst they're above average, but because the quality of the series overall is so high that's somehow equivalent to them being a total blight on the franchise in the eyes of most.

Attached: zeldaabouttodie.png (474x385, 233.04K)

You say this as if it makes sense or that there's some logic begind announcing a date and then deliberately failing to meet it

because they fucked up the first one