Games that critics hate but are actually good

Games that critics hate but are actually good.

Attached: A1K0JOSdbDL._SL1500_.jpg (1308x1500, 420.57K)

How did Homecoming get better reviews?

The PS3 version is a trash fire. Fortunately, I don't think there were any Silent Hill fans who owned Sony consoles.

I platinumed this game almost a decade ago. It wasnt great, but it also wasnt nearly as bad as people made it out to be.
Still a huge step down from the first four SH games, but it was certainly better than Homecoming and Origins.

are there any versions except the ps3?

I loved it until the first combat situation. The fighting mechanics are atrocious.
Homecoming had playable combat. It was even kind of fun.

Xbox 360. PC version was cancelled due to Japanese companies being retards about PC during that period.

>Homecoming had playable combat. It was even kind of fun.
Homecoming has some of the worst combat in any game I've ever played. What are you on about?

Dante's Inferno.
Combat was honestly just as good as if not better than the god of war it copied, art direction was great, the DLC was even good although it shouldn't have been co-op.

I prefer it to GoW too

Is it this game or Homecoming that had the Doll fight?
That was about one of the only good things about these new SH games

FILTERED

The game peaked in its side quests. Anytime you return to the main quest it dropped down. Filler quests in the town were hundred times above the final sequence in the prison. Czechs were better off making a complete spinoff like Capcom did with their secondary RE games. Just make an anthology of short stories which takes place in Silent Hill or adjacent settlements and hide little cameos of main SH stories inside. No, we have to put a STRONG and DEEP story here, we can't fuck it up, right?

Attached: sh_downpour_screen_110225_02.jpg (1280x800, 140.34K)

Homecoming.

>I loved it until the first combat situation. The fighting mechanics are atrocious.
literally this.
game isn't bad but that first boss fight was shit because of the combat.

I recently saw that it was backwards compatible on Xbone, i'll track down a copy to see if it fixes the performance issues.

Being a contrarian doesn’t make you cool or interesting.

>Game is objectively a 10/10 masterpiece
>critics gave it 6s ~ 7s JUST because it had more stealth than the first game

Attached: file.png (1431x1203, 2.11M)

>Fortunately, I don't think there were any Silent Hill fans who owned Sony consoles.
are you retarded?
the very first Silent Hill is PS1 exclusive.
SH2~4 sold best on PS2 too

Other M unironically, primefags can be mad all they want.

>isn’t bad
Are you brain dead?

i don't care about your NPC opinion, if I think the game isn't bad, then it isn't bad

is this game on PSNow? id get that stupid membership just to play this again