DD2 Habbening

Hopes, dreams?

dragonsdogma.com/en-us/

Attached: It's habbening.jpg (400x400, 60.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.capcomusa.com/gregaman/blog/2012/04/19/the_daunting_localization_of_dragons_dogma
dragonsdogma.com/en-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=1I3ll-Z_D9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no DD2. IT'S TIME TO FUCKING MOVE ON.
YOU DON'T WANT MODERN DEVS TOUCHING OLD FRANCHISES YOU DUMB NIGGER.

Seethe. It's habbening. Cry moar.

Attached: Grigori.jpg (1280x720, 91.12K)

NFT collection

Realistically, it'll be a remaster because they're cheap cash grabs. Ideally DD2 is actually happening but as much as I want it, I doubt it.

>site still the same
If they don't update it after this weekend it's unironically over.

i'd buy a DD remaster with current gen graphics...

Give me the moon or give me death.

>seethe
Lmao I'm just laughing at you absolute faggots who've actively watched the industry go to shit for the last 10 years and unironically think that having nu-devs picking up old games is "good". So desperate to have your franchise defiled and ruined that you endlessly gargle this game's nuts hoping that one day it gets ruined.

>hopes
that it's real and at least as good as dark arisen

>dreams
that it's a masterwork compared to dark arisen and has everything listed in the leaks

Attached: masterwork.jpg (842x842, 97.87K)

>2011
>old franchises
kill yourself zoomer. Itsuno is working on DD2 as we speak. Hes admitted as much and the internal documents corroborate it.

I hope they bring her back to localize the game
news.capcomusa.com/gregaman/blog/2012/04/19/the_daunting_localization_of_dragons_dogma

Attached: 1649221447457.png (600x450, 487.81K)

devil may cry 5 was good, seethe

The rope awaits thee

Attached: 1341005863644.jpg (248x252, 11.24K)

I dunno. The graphics were never good but they're serviceable, don't know if I'd want just a graphical overhaul.
Oh noes people enjoy video games!!!! Preposterous. How can people like something? Why aren't they jaded fucks like me?

PSA for newfrens: they will try to derail the thread by being controversial about the most ridiculous things. They just want attention, don't give it to them

Attached: 1653459965167.png (630x244, 24.46K)

>nu-devs
wut

Itsuno is a new developer? Are you clinically retarded?

Attached: Itsuno NOOOO.jpg (1080x1080, 120.82K)

Apparently you are clinically retarded for even trying that strawman.

faggot

Totally. She's based for a kang roastie. Her VA management was next level. Grigori sounds how he does because of it.

Wasn't DD2 in the Capcom leaks a while back?

Nobody is taking away your or my enjoyment of the first game. But no series should be touched after a certain time.

this happens with basically every game now. This site is just full to the gills with mentally ill retards

>Itsuno reports that the team was only able to accomplish 60-70% of what they had wanted to in the first game, and hope to include those ideas in the sequel
what is he going to add?

It was, yes. It was also in the Nvidia leak. That's the thing, there are a lot of primary sources to support what we are beginning to see happening. The wait is almost over, that much seems obvious.

BBI

>IT'S TIME TO FUCKING MOVE ON.

Attached: not interested.jpg (293x257, 11.69K)

What makes you so sure DD2 is happening?

Attached: 1649570768371.jpg (235x327, 23.3K)

I don't think you know what a straw man argument is, user.

Attached: Kitty Cat.jpg (500x421, 42.64K)

>ourleaker 2 years ago
>capcom hack last year
>nvidia leak months ago

Attached: liek.jpg (591x260, 186.17K)

Attached: 8jis12S.webm (1280x720, 292.58K)

>"leaks"
So baseless speculation, got it.

v
+
dragonsdogma.com/en-us/

Attached: DDDA 60.png (900x561, 714.54K)

>zoomer
I'm not a zoomer. The simple fact is that the teams have almost certainly changed completely and it's still been 11 years since the last release and it played like a 20 year old game. The fire is gone. It's a fucking ember and you're trying to throw water onto it to reignite it.

Remaster/Remake first. Build actual interest in it outside of a circlejerk schizo thread that sees ANY vaguely insinuated crumb of a possible hint that DD2 will happen.

confirmed by official internal documents (capcom + nvidia), got it?

Feels good knowing I could waste my time in worse and more embarrassing ways.

dmc5 and re8 both ended up pretty good, user, so i see no reason to be this bitter

Tread carefully, Anonymous. Some have paid dearly for doubting Itsuno before.

Attached: dmc5 never ever.png (1574x702, 643.58K)

Nvidia also supposedly "confirmed" alot of bullshit. They make placeholders for things that might maybe possibly happen. Not because they are happening.

DDDA is awesome you can make a loli character and the nude mod still works

i just wanted to add that idk what this thread is about at all

>dmc5
It had some alright gameplay and a good soundtrack. That's it.
>re8
lmao @ you

2011 was 11 years ago user, is that not old?

for me it's the alchemist:
youtube.com/watch?v=1I3ll-Z_D9M

is an 11 year old kid considered old

what kind of dumb comparison is that?
is an 11 year old PC considered old