This is what boomers want survival horror to return to

>this is what boomers want survival horror to return to
lol
LMAO

Attached: 1617684124553m.jpg (1024x576, 60.03K)

omg is dat sum finna thinkin n plannin and shiet??? naw mayne dat aint it tho fr smdh were da facescan @ on god we be needin suma QOL UX up in da crib dawg

I agree and I'm a zoomer

I agree and I am a younger millenial.

Really strange how they dropped that plot point of Umbrella trying to collect the Chaos Emeralds after the first game.

soul

The survival aspects of Resident Evil are contrary to the horror elements, once you start thinking of zombies as merely obstacles and whether it is worth using supplies on them to remove them as a nuisance, it becomes no longer scary.

ikr post re4 survival horror is so much better, it feels like you're actually surviving, not running away lol!

Attached: 6cc17066-dd88-11ec-a9fc-138ed5429631.jpg (1024x1024, 118.09K)

They tried bringing it back when Doctor Robotnik built Nemesis, but he was ultimately cut from the game so it never made much sense and we never got closure.

this, but also ironically

Attached: my reaction.jpg (500x500, 62.06K)

this is the source of the horror, shut the fuck up idiot.

Completely false, the entire point of survival horror is NOT having everything at your disposal when the monsters come. That's what makes it scary, as your means of defence is scarce and unreliable. I don't agree with the idea survival is contrary to horror AT ALL

"Dude if you think as quests as a mere check list, it takes you out of the adventure in an RPG! Hence we should remove all quests :)"
You are an absolute cretin alongside the nigger faggot who keeps trying to push that Classic RE are bad games. Begone you fool

No zombies are supposed to be the source of horror, if you are thinking that its easier to bait a zombies grab and run past than it is to waste the bullets then you are in no way afraid of the zombie. There is no inherent fear to managing supplies.

Any entertaining LPs of zoomers getting filtered by REmake?

>picking up everything in sight

the only thing you need to pick up at that part in the game is the arrow, klepto retard

When video games were games instead of movies?
Yes, please.

>not combining herbs
>not throwing knife and ink ribbons to the boxes
Zoom zoom are born brain damaged

I liked the PS1 original better so I want it to return to that.

>"Dude if you think as quests as a mere check list, it takes you out of the adventure in an RPG! Hence we should remove all quests :)"
Unironically yes this is why every Bethesda game is shit, if you have a bunch of MMO tier side quests and copy paste random generated caves you are not going to feel you are on an adventure.

>Resident Evil
>Not a movie game
Boomer nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

absolute retard you are.

Agreed

>anymore
That should be "any more". "Anymore" is for time, whereas "any more" refers to quantities.