Don't mind me, just the best Dragon Quest game coming through

Don't mind me, just the best Dragon Quest game coming through

Attached: 61xjQhYv1aL.jpg (500x460, 94.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tagyqYH2BxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sell me on DQ7.
I'm playing DQ3 right now and it's pretty sick, but I wanna play a lot more of them

First DQ I ever played actually but I never beat it. Managed to make it all the way to disc 2 once but my memory card got corrupted. One day I'll beat that damn game.

I like VII, but it's just too long. I don't really have a tier list, but would probably put both V and XI before VII.

Based. I beat V, VI, IX & XI (and Heroes). Looking forward to playing VII, VIII & IV.

Play 4, 5 and 6 first. If you can stand 6, move on to 7.

VIII on 3ds was censored but not sure about VII

I'm playing it right now, what was censored? I'm guessing some of Jessica's costumes?

I beat it, because I only had a 3DS at the time and no other games to play. It was torture.

one of my all time favorite games AMA

The intro could have been condensed into 10-15 minutes and nothing would have been lost. So much of it was pointless running back and forth with zero fights, and the bit with heading to the graveyard to get the sage gear was pure naked padding, added absolutely nothing to the game.
After I got past it I only did the first quest and was so burnt out that I put it down and haven't gotten back to it

Its called a slow burn.

5 is the best

i would really love to play 7 but dunno how to

Any dragon quest where your armor doesnt change your character is infinitely inferior to DQ9

DQ9 is one of the best RPGs ever, classes are different from each other and each have its ups and downs, armors buffs mean something in battle, equipment skills, abilities, solid main story, 180 side quests, infinite number of dungeons, characters change how they look depending on what they wear, multyplayer, gyaru fairy and a bunch of cute girls.
Hoping they realease it on mobile desu.

Attached: EHFjTmHXUAM1m7D.jpg (1962x2048, 1.26M)

problem is no online content anymore, the game kind of relied on having rare dungeons spot passed to you so you could fight end game bosses

Am I the only one who don't really care about VIII?

VII just feels like VI except it wastes your time more and Toriyama was in his shitty bobblehead phase

I couldn't make an Ojii-san monk with the character creator, I was disappointed

Amazing ending theme too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tagyqYH2BxA

Attached: download (29).jpg (300x300, 38.86K)

didn't they talk about remaking it? swear this was pretty recent, too

I played like a third of it and stopped. Got bored. Jessica is hot though and Trode was lols. I plan to finish it later though