Gamecubefags are cancer

gamecubefags are cancer

Attached: Ea_fDvYWAAAoi9-.jpg (1334x750, 81.99K)

>that shadow
kek scott the rabi

How would this zoomer know how big Neo Geo was?

God this dud is such a dweeb.

precisely
hell the premise is faulty - no one talks about neogeo's greatness

nintendofags think nintendo invented video games and were the only company that existed before the ps1

I've never played a Neo Geo game and neither have most gamers.

nah, it's a gamecubefag. neogeo games were in SNES and even NES

How would this faggot even know how big NeoGeo was back then? He wasn't there for it, retarded zoomer

>shittalking Neo Geo

Attached: Apicary rush.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Yes you have. Most people have. The catalogue is fucking gigantic.

>The catalogue is fucking gigantic.
it's metal slug and like 5000 copypasted fighting games

Keep in mind he made this because he was seething about Terry making it in Smash
He seethed that much harder for Pyra and Mythra

I want to know what retarded take he made

He is not wrong.
They were THE cheap arcade machines for the 90s. There were everywhere, they also were made to rape the shit outta your wallet, well most likely your parents. Do you think they made KoF bosses absolute bullshit from some kind of bullshit concept of "achievement"? No, they wanted you to keep popping quarters in to the machine until you learned how to cheese that boss.

I don't know who this guy is but this picture is setting a bad first impression, he looks like a fucking asshole

Attached: 1645511530510.jpg (262x280, 39.55K)

>he

His take is "I don't like these game or the genres they came from, so there"
Pretty much the same as any braindead smash zoomer

"it" then, what ever the fuck that thing is

Attached: fock.png (680x385, 583.92K)

A femboy is still a boy, user.

to which I say

>it's place
>it's

Willing to bet the Neo Geo is older than him

More like "Scott the Pozz"

Attached: fag couples.png (659x615, 390K)

By four years in fact

I'm glad to see that fag Matt Watson get his shit knocked

>nesting partner
Wtf gays are birds now?

Attached: 1621260850750.png (595x680, 218.75K)

>gayspeak
I feel so much better not knowing what the whole thing means after reading. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

as a fag I never heard of those "words". it's looks like those lgbbqplus lingo mix with zoomer social media slang

True.
But Wiifags will be worse.

For some strange reason people tend to only refer to the AES when talking about the Neo Geo these days. You'll see insane statements like
>only richfags played Neo games
Just absurd.

I'm a severe /vr/ arcade autist and oldfag.
Should I watch the video and offer opinions?
Does anyone even give a shit about my boomer faggot thoughts on the matter?

wiifags don't have annoying, crippling inferiority complex

The Gamecube hasn't been relevant for 20 years, user. It's time to move on. Seriously.

I care, I like Big Blue Frontend and he's a boomer shitting on the retro community

google?
reading old game magazines?
talking to people?
independent research?
You don't have to have to have lived through something to get a sense of its popularity.

Neo-Geo WAS great. It had a handful of games in on cabinet. The games were actually really fun inspite of them being absolute bullshit in the later parts of the games. If you grew up in the 90s and actually went places that had arcade machines, there is a good chance there was one of these machines there. I have fond memories of playing them.
But I also accept their era has passed. Arcades are all but dead, even sega gave up on them.

Neo-Geo is 100% an important part of Gaming "History", but it is not relevant anymore.

every single gamecube game is overrated

can we get a Nathan Barnett / Scott the Faggot boxing match already?
can't unsee

>zoomer jontron trying to talk with authority about something he wasn't even alive for

This image will make boomers seethe for a millennium.
Thing is though this was never refuted. SNK went bankrupt for a reason. They were never some household name.

>he thinks it's about relevance
my argument is that if it was supposedly "bigger than it actually is", people would still be talking about it or recognize it rather than being on the dark about it

>arcade focused company wasn't a household name
do go on