First run

>first run
>200 hours

>ng+
>2 hours

Attached: 1653632555367.jpg (224x224, 8.14K)

NG+7 170 hours here and dropped

i beat my first playthrough in 60 hours, get good

I beat the game after 120 hours the few weeks after launch, did pretty much everything and got burnt out. I decided to make another character now which will do ng+
What's it really like?

gud gaem

Imagine getting 200 hours out of a game and still whining for more

well you've got endgame stats and gear, know how to play the game properly, and probably know most of the movesets of whatever you fight. its pretty ez

That's every game with a ng+, no?

I wish NG+ was harder. All the enemies in NG+ should be at-least haligtree levels of hard.

>60
lmao. I 150%ed the game in just 45
you get good

It's very fun to blitz down bosses that gave you trouble the first time around

Anyone who gets less than 200 hours on their first playthrough is cheating their selves
t.180 hours only beat four main bosses so far, haven't exploreded far past the school + caelid and loving it

I'm at 70 hours and haven't beaten Stormveil

>180 hours only beat four main bosses so far, haven't exploreded far past the school + caelid and loving it
Are you crouch walking everywhere?

NG+ sucks so bad
>Can't carry great rune over to ng+ meaning great runes like Malenia and mohg's will almost never be useful
>Can't carry bell bearings to ng+ either
>Game still keeps giving you golden rune 1s even though it's completely useless at that point
>Enemy hp is barely increased, everything shreds if you have half a decent build.

>he didn't beat it in less than 30 hours.
lmao git gud fag

That's a problem with every souls game except DaS II. How I usually remedy it is I sell all my upgrade materials so the pacing ends up more like NG but with whatever weapon I want.

Yeah I wish they made it a bit harder.
Since health/damage scaling is based on area, there should be a challenge mode that sets the entire game to Haligtree HP and damage

>first run
>95 hours

>second playthrough
>drop the game two hours in cause its tedious

You guys are actually trying to beat it as fast as possible first time ? I was trying to delay it as much as possible. I think i finished it after 200 hours. Then the next 2 playthroughs i just did the achievements.

Attached: elden ring waifu.jpg (1618x909, 238.56K)

Yeah I wanted to talk about it with my Any Forumsros

well that's one way to ensure you won't enjoy any game you play but to each their own

Lol I don't enjoy games, I enjoy talking about games.

I am fucking bored, just beat the fire giant, now i am in that area in the sky with tornados, i am 35 hours in. How fucking long is this game, its objectively great BUT FUCK is it big and i skipped like 90% of the content probably

Attached: 131342535.jpg (1106x1012, 69.91K)