Could Sniper Elite 5 be considered a Immersive Sim?

Could Sniper Elite 5 be considered a Immersive Sim?

>Large map
>Stealth focused
>Multiple routes to objectives

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 118.82K)

Not in the slightest. It's shit and this is a really poor shill attempt.

>large map
>on a SE game
why
theres NOTHING to do

Invading kinda sucks desu, does it actually tell people that they're getting invaded? Because the 4 people I've killed were some of the most oblivious people I've ever seen.

Another series where a sequel somehow ended up worse than the previous game. Granted, I didn't play it (Denuvo and I'm not buying games blindly), but I watched some gameplay and it literally looks worse and more janky than SE4. How are the devs so incompetent nowadays.

only good sniper elite was nazi zombie army

There's shitloads to do. As you explore the map, the more optional objectives are revealed.

It’s a pretty kino game for ‘free’ on game pass. I like the invasions and graphics on sex are good

>How are the devs so incompetent nowadays.
More care and development time goes into grapohics these days instead of game design. Movie trailers with muh graphics sell greatly with normies. Gameplay takes a backseat to graphics these days.

Because it’s not sniping if you’re 10 feet away what the fuck is wrong with this whole thread

In what way do you think it's worse?

It does tell people but I think they struggle to balance keeping tabs on all of the AI enemies and also watching out for someone actually intelligent tailing them. I've had a few very fun cat and mouse encounters while invading and it's surprisingly tense.

Animations are worse and movement is less smooth. On top of that, the shimmering/aliasing is even worse than in SE4, where it was already pretty bad. AI also seems dumber and more "hacky" (super aimbot and satelite knowledge of you).

I get some cases like that, but this time even the "visual" aspect is worse. As I've said here the animations are actually worse, graphics are worse and the AI is worse as well. They could've just copied those from the previous game, but instead they somehow made them worse. And this wouldn't be the first time it happens in the industry. This isn't just about games being stale and not moving forward. This is about games being actively WORSE than their predecessors.

>Animations are worse and movement is less smooth
I feel the exact opposite, the movement is actually very smooth, only feels junkie when you throw the bodies
>On top of that, the shimmering/aliasing is even worse than in SE4
Yeah, that's because graphics became even more detailed and they still didn't implement TAA. People shit on TAA, but it really became widespread for a reason.

All the invaders I’ve had are trash. The mini map makes it too easy to get a choke point set up and lay down mines

>I feel the exact opposite, the movement is actually very smooth, only feels junkie when you throw the bodies
It might be the case. Like I said, I haven't actually played it yet, so I'm reserving judgment. It looked janky to me in the gameplays though.

>immersive sim

The one thing I find weird is that field of view is actually wider when aiming through iron sights in first person, so you actually get less zoom in 1st person aiming than 3rd person aiming.

>enemies can literally take 5 sniper shots to the body if you don't hit a vital organ
Such an immersive simulator.
I still can't believe the clunkfest that Arma 3 is still has a monopoly on the military sim aspect.

It's a sniper game, aim for the head.

Is the enemy AI still braindead?