How to fight the Bot Crisis

>Go to Advanced Settings
>Under HUD toggle "Allow Cursor on Scoreboard"
>When you find a bot click on their profile to block and report them
>Bots always have private Steam accounts

"If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that."

Attached: Mann VS Machine.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Bump

This seems genuinely completely pointless even if 100 people who saw this thread did this. Spitting in a lake

If you block a bot, they can't join your game. So imagine how many games we'd protect by blocking them out?

wait, so, if a full bot-less match is going on.. i wouldnt be able to join it if some fag has me blocked? I know this works in games like Dark Souls but TF2? That's braindead retarded

I don't care about your ancient, lame game. I might learn to make a bot play this shitty game just to spite you faggots.
>t. CS major

Alternatively, stop being a retard and advocate for the removal of matchmaking, the place where bots will literally always be able to thrive.

Attached: matchmaking_was_a_mistake.jpg (880x1000, 180.2K)

>bot host can proceed to steal even more accounts

geez,are you fucking retarded user?
the bot problem is never going to be fixed

Does Valve seem like a not brain dead retarded company?

Just let the game fucking die in the dusts of time already.

Literally the only people who still play this game or ever have in the past 10 years are either bisexual 14 year old americans, flaming homosexuals and furrys. PLZ UPDATE MY GAME, every hour for years. It's now ancient janky shit source MP game, fuck it off. Dare I unironicly say, go fap to overwatch instead.

Attached: sf.gif (365x498, 3.29M)

Lol ok dude
I play this game almost everyday and still enjoy it.
You are american that's why you play with gays and queers around. Sorry but this is how your nation will be remembered
Other people are not gays and enjoy this game too. I don't want it to die. New people come wven zoomers like to play tf

>uhhhh how to fight the bot crysis
>uhhhhh be a snitch ass bitch and report him through the useless ingame report system
wow OP you sure do suck cocks did you also post this on reddit?

One of the final people on my friends list that activly plays TF2 uploaded videos of themselves eating their own steamy logs on motherless.

I've not known a single 'normal' person that is not mentally damaged play the game in the past decade as said. As they feel at home with the other mentally deranged.

I played it since release through to all the meme mario kart map servers, the game was in major decline the instant they did the update removing original graphical stylization on things like heavys weapon, and when demomans cylinders stopped spinning during reload.

Now in a server of real people youll be hard pressed not to open the scoreboard and see it full of twitter avatars of disabled democrats.

Attached: 1647650016959.jpg (809x865, 185.26K)

>Literally the only people who still play this game or ever have in the past 10 years are either bisexual 14 year old americans, flaming homosexuals and furrys. PLZ UPDATE MY GAME, every hour for years. It's now ancient janky shit source MP game, fuck it off. Dare I unironicly say, go fap to overwatch instead.
i would say you are wrong but then i remembered that party Any Forumsan is pretty much pic related now..... ill just move to the other tf2, if you know what i mean lol

Attached: 1647485041574.jpg (2665x2125, 648.25K)

I hate discord so fucking much.

Titanfall 2?

you got it right bro

Who cares, no sane person should be playing Shit Fortress 2 in the current year

That isn't discord user. It's steam chat, which is well... Discord lite, kinda.

user that's not discord though
that's steam these faggots uploaded actual irl pics through steam by their autism powers

Team fortress 2 was a mistake the even bigger mistake was even letting it get to this point and letting it live this long

Attached: disturbed cat.jpg (600x450, 32.76K)

But it's the only TF game with some semblance of life. I'd prefer to play Fortress Forever myself but apparently no one else does.

Bump and based

Attached: sample_27e28cea8722f29100125d094ca931ed.jpg (850x819, 103.64K)

Watch a recent TF2 video on youtube because not checked on the game in X years. Instantly hit with puberty voice cracking american teen.

Why bother? It's open source retard

CS 1.6 and CSS did not suffer this fate.
Thankfully Ricochet did.