Should more video game characters have the physique of Roadhog here?

Should more video game characters have the physique of Roadhog here?

Attached: roadhog.jpg (225x225, 9.08K)

Attached: 1635103929569.png (750x554, 210.76K)

No. Fuck you fat faggots.

Paladins got the hook archetype better. Makoa hook takes skill and isnt a guaranteed kill even with pluck so it requires thought and effort to displace enemies

Attached: 508F0393-3519-40CF-AC07-027F1B4C39A5.jpg (750x665, 159.57K)

I should have the physique of Roadhog. Feed me.

Yes, not for any gay shit but because I love playing giant fat niggas that smash stuff.

Attached: smash3.jpg (1228x868, 242.81K)

Yes.

Why does every hero shooter and MOBA have a shitty hook + 1-shot hero. It's unfun to play as and against in every game that ever did it

Yes. Him and Hammond.

Based Hog and Ball poster.

Yeah but he also has a shield and an movement tool, so he's more of a tank and less of a dps than roadhog.

Hes an off tank. Hes meant to flex and help secure kills. If a character with 1 shot potential like hog was in paladins it would break the game

I love how whenever someone wants to talk about playing a fat guy character, but without sounding gay, they always have to use hyper exaggerated and extreme words to explain themselves. Instead of "I like playing him because he's fat" they have to say " I like playing as the Big Fat Nigger Jew Laughing Screaming Rape Machine God Who just eats bullets and shits Hell all over his enemies and doesn't care, like me".
I just think it's funny how if you don't go way overboard like this, everyone will assume that you are a fat fucking faggot. Straights have been cucked out of a character archetype.

I just play as fat characters because I think it's funny

Next time be frank with yourself and us and just start a thread that reads "BIG BEAR GAY CHARACTERS THREAD".
Nigger, half of the people here are fags, it's not like you have something to hide.

It's my favorite. I like squishing all the tiny bug people, lol.

Good thing this isn't paladins then. Hog isn't even that good in overwatch. He's kind of a one trick, if he doesn't hook and punish people who are in bad positions then he's basically just invalid in the party, he's free ult charge.

I met this guy who was basically roadhog he found it weird that I kept smashing my face on his belly and kept kissing it and squishing it

he said he actually hated his belly but loved eating too much and drinking, it was like a soft white pillow but he lives in another country and has a bf now RIP

Based

Shitty larp

I think more games should have this pandering

Attached: 1496934963729.gif (320x558, 3.31M)

not a larp

As I get older the more I can appreciate a guy with a bit of belly. Not fat enough that he struggles to clean it, but just enough to be a cushion. All these boney fucking boys walking around are cute until you hug them and get a rib in your gut.

Yes now I can't even hookup with a guy if he's not chubby i love thicc dudes

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-024002_Gallery.jpg (1080x1661, 353.09K)

Fuck yeah!

Lewd