Well well well Mister GameDev

Well well well Mister GameDev
YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT YOUR GAME

Attached: tumblr_oretfvNN0N1sk05jco1_1497229195_cover.png (500x500, 294.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8St9oOnkGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Scott literally commented multiple times on his videos that his theories were completely false
>Immediately deleted them and kept milking fnaf for like 5 years straight
What a cuck

this guy wrote the lore of fnaf

>wrote a steam code for undertale on a piece of paper and gave it to the pope

what?

scott said he had some stuff right for his one of fnaf 2, which is what i assume led him down the spiral of less science-related theories and more "lore except most of it is just headcanon" theories

there was a conference back in 2017/18 (can't remember) where the pope brought in a bunch of youtubers to talk to him. MatPat was one of them and they all brought gifts for the pope. MatPat made a video about how he gave the pope undertale and why

Why hasn't he updated his picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=s8St9oOnkGU

speculating lorefags who take themselves way too seriously are just as bad as reviewers and journalists

I always wonder if the pope ever sat down and played Undertale, I know he heard Megalovania live I just don't know if he played the game

0 fucking chance

that's just a theory

this guy drove his best friend to suicide because of some twitter allegations and then cried crocodile tears about it on a monetized youtube video
but that's just a theory

I'm sure these retarded photoshops look hilarious to braindead normalfags, but it makes me want to punch him.
Youtube thumbnails where the faggot photoshops himself to have giant eyes or a stupid mouth reminds me of those fucking awful greetings cards that were popular a few years back.

A GAY THEORY!

O...k?

I lost all human respect for him after that dreadful SWAT CQC training video

Oh good, so he's annoying AND a shitty human being. Lovely.

Feeling called out?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?

THEN DIE

Attached: victm.png (851x425, 722.29K)

Daily reminder that he gave the Pope a copy of Undertale that was surely just discarded. MatPat doesn't know how to act like a human being.

He milked Minecraft too

Youtube vidya reviewers (and more specifically, tendie youtubers) are some of the most arrogant and obnoxious pieces of shit on the platform

Attached: 1310147575.jpg (700x466, 56.3K)

Should die.