Why do we hate this game again Any Forums?

Why do we hate this game again Any Forums?

Attached: metal-gear-solid-41-70ff72ce745c979c3d15545855162424-640-0.jpg (640x736, 86.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github(.)com/rajkosto/rpcs3/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It completely shits over the lore by trying to connect MGS3 with the other games, and while the gameplay is very good, there's barely any of it past the first two acts.

Its literally unplayable.
(because nothing can run it)

It's total shit

An hour of gameplay spreaded across 12 hours of cut scenes

Why did they retcon EVA joining the Patriots and shit? Why would she join them when she was working for the Chinese?

I watched it on YouTube, it was pretty good

I'm literally playing it @60fps 1080p on a 1050ti
the gameplay is a stupid amount of scripted : enemies popping out of nowhere, guards triggering some scripted behavior once you're near them/reached some invisible line in the ground etc
it's a movie

It's literally a movie, still a great movie, I wish all PlayStation crappy movie games were as good as MGS4

That's not scripted dumb fuck, that's just metal gear, there's plenty of variety in how you approach the stealth in 4 and a wide array of tools to use, maybe Act 3 is a glorified tailing mission but Act 1 and 2 have plenty of gameplay.

Probably because it tries to explain everything with muh nanomachines but it doesnt do it in a cool way like revengeance does, but other than that the average mgs fan does not hate it. It is kino of the highest order and the best "moviegame" out there that sony can only dream of making something like that these days

MGS died after 2. 3 only had good gameplay and ambientation, but nothing else.

It's pretty bad, especially after beating the Octopus lady

You can't compare a snoy movie to MGS4 desu, it's way more gameplay filled nigga.

It's like 33% really good gameplay bogged down by gimmicks, cutscenes and tank battles. Ch1 and the first half of Ch2 are so good, it's stupid they couldn't keep that style up.

shut the fuck up it's not
guards had their patrol route in any other mgs game and that was it
the amount of times a guard goes
>hehe let's go right now !
just because you stepped over an invisible checkpoint is retarded
not only that, some scenes won't even progress unless you babysit the npcs or trigger their script advancement by killing some random fucking dude that kept them "pinned" even thou the fucking guy was immobile behind a wall for 2 hours
not even twin snakes is like that

the cigarettes should have brought your hp to 1/3 like mgs 1 2 and 3 did. fucking gay it brings you to a sliver of health. they should give you the option to light it or not like in the opening section its not lit.

because it teases you with a little bit of a great game followed by hours and hours of unfun waste of your time

raiden breakdancing with geckos on his feet was so unbelievably stupid that I force quit the "game"

what settings do i need to run this on rpcs3

Attached: download.jpg (310x162, 4.92K)

github(.)com/rajkosto/rpcs3/releases
just replaces the files in your emulator with the ones in this custom build