God this game is bad

pirated this garbage and its giving me headaches even the novels and the vn werent this bad, the centuries old vampire with a tatoo and modern haircut, the nigger vampire, the only one who is barable is the malkavian girl, Jesus this game is BAD

Attached: EGS_VampireTheMasqueradeSwansong_BigBadWolf_S1_2560x1440-3f2dfd9ba25488b64fd899af9bef7699.jpg (2560x1440, 275.17K)

>the centuries old vampire with a tatoo
Do you seriously believe tattooing is new?
>and modern haircut
This feels kind of nitpicky given how many random haircut fashions existed, particularly pre-WW1.
>the nigger vampire
Oh, wait, you're a racist baiting retard. On a related note, pic related is who she's based on.
>Jesus this game is BAD
Maybe you could explain what is actually wrong with it. "REEEEEE, BLACK PEOPLE!" isn't a criticism.

Attached: Baker_Harcourt_1940_2.jpg (540x756, 120.25K)

Yeah it looks like some faggy pandering in a game about Vampires, don't really get why people think that socjus faggots are the primary audience for games like this, unfortunately it's the VTM brand so it will probably sell well anyway.

>current year game
>WoD IP based
>V5 as a base
It would be shocking if it WASNT irredemable shit. Pdx lets literally anybody use the IP as long as they get a cut

>Yeah it looks like some faggy pandering in a game about Vampires
Have you never read an Anne Rice novel before?

Imagine coming on Any Forums and complaining that a game is bad, and instead of talking about game design or writing quality or voice acting or whatever, you basically just complain that a game is an excessively faithful adaptation of its source material.

>I'm going to post these absolute GEMS to own those dolfnald grompf voters!!1!

You sound like an American.

It has a REALLY rocky start. I was very disappointed for the first couple hours, and I really enjoyed these devs' first game, the Council.
I havent finished this game, but I did get to Scene 2 and played the section where you play as Galeb and you investigate the apartment with the decapitated guy. That section was really good, it's exactly what I was wanting from this game. Really good stuff.
I havent played past that point, so maybe the game will go right back to being shit afterwards, but I did enjoy that section quite a bit.

>2004+18
>Still no true sequel to Bloodlines released
>2 has had such a messy fucking development that it's essentially in eternal limbo
>We are only given spinoffs and VN's
Suffering

Bloodlines IS a spinoff.

>We dont get good shit
better i think

>V5 as a base
What's the beef with V5? Mechanically it's great.

Any new game in the series will be woke. Time to stop coping.

niggers are disgusting and I don't want them in my games

Amen

cry about it

too tired. I will simply not buy your game.

that sucks, i really needed that 69.99 + tip to feed my boyfriend's children

This. Blacks are overrepresented versus their proportion of the population. I like White people not Black people.

so far i have seen the one white male character be depicted as an idiot and weakling to make the women look good. bad sjw writing 101. it really shows that they hate white men

It's basically just people whining that it's "woke". There are some quibbles with the books feeling a bit confusing to newcomers, but basically the biggest issue is people getting angry at what they perceive to be an attack on white American males.

Swansong is set in Boston, which is literally 25% black.