What kills your interest in a newly announced game the fastest?

For me, it’s
>indie
>side scroller
>isometric
>any PC centric genres like MMORPG’s or RTS
>developed by an western studio
>card game

Attached: 2134DF62-392F-4327-91DF-87479C529099.jpg (912x516, 41.25K)

Leftism pandering

yea man, i only get interested in AAA games

>openworld
>turn-based

Niggers

>>developed by an western studio
this

>sports
>racing sim
>mmorpg

I don't know of any indie sidescrollers that ever get hyped nowadays, or card games for that matter

this moreso than anything else.

>playstation exclusive
>EGS exclusive
Off my radar immediately

>turn based
>milsim
>indie
>walking simulator
>EA
>blizzard
>ubisoft

>gaming event
>cool looking cinematic trailer shows up
>cuts to gameplay
>it's a low budget top down shooter/hack n slash
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
Who even plays these?

Attached: file.png (900x506, 529.49K)

>wholesome

>open world

Attached: 1626874288589.png (599x456, 250.02K)

>"Live service"

Attached: png-transparent-crying-emoji-emoticon-smiley-animation-sadness-laughter-internet-forum-thumb-signal.png (920x1158, 110.25K)

>Sequel to a turn-based RPG series suddenly using action gameplay with half-baked RPG mechanics
>Horror games where there's zero combat and everything is stealth focused (and/or anything developed by fucking Bloober)
>Card games
>Any game where the main focus is walking around an environment listening to dialogue/reading notes to enjoy a "cinematic experience"
>Remakes/Remasters by devs completely unrelated to the original team
>Musou in any form
>Fighting games
>Any kind of gacha-type game where you roll for characters and necessary level up items for progression
>Always online
>Early access

Agree with everything you posted +
It's a:
>MOBA
>GAAS
>game that has an in game store that uses real life currency
>spiritual successor

>first person

Cover makes sure everyone's skin is a different shade of color. I'm so sick and tired of pretending that being a racist is a bad thing. My first other was my family, not you fucking mutts or your kike masters. I fucking love my skin color, and that's OKAY.

Female/minority/LGBTQ protagonist in any setting where most likely you'd have to be a white dude to be in charge of anything or to change the course of history. I don't care about your heckin representation and your "uhmmm ACTUALLY London or LUNDENBURH, as I like to call it, had 10 heckin based niggeronis back in XVIII century so your argument is heckin cringe and invalid!"
Miss me with this gay shit, I don't care about your LGBTQ black bisexual single mother being the next Spiderman in modern Detroit but don't do this shit when you're setting your game in anything related to historic Europe or European cultures.

>game

a tranny or black as the focus in the trailer

>Leftism pandering
ugly black angry woman with an afro = i will ignore your game forever

Attached: 89304585_p0.jpg (1609x2525, 2.59M)

Why are these boring schizo ramblings always Any Forums related? I don't get why schizos are always so fixated on identity politics.

>Made by Blizzard

>walking simulator
>muh poc representashun
>EA
>fantasy open world online mmo
>crafting mechanics

Attached: 20220526_145936.jpg (1920x1080, 123.79K)

multiplayer

Attached: 1528666289499.gif (116x88, 75.61K)

>mobile
>shitty stylized art style to imply it's a low budget side game of an existing franchise
>purely a puzzle game
>sim game
>racing game
>top-down shooter
>card game that can't possibly be as fun as slay the spire
>rhythm game
>any store-based game, especially indie
>"retro" pixel graphics that looks nothing like retro games
>anything that looks a glorified mini-game turned into a full-fledged game

>AAA games that are optimized like trash and require 3090 RTX to run at 60 FPS in 4k
>Modern Californian trend of injecting women and blacks into every setting possible. While at the same time being extremely hypocritical and racist towards other minorities. Why can't we have a game set in Mesoamerica? I find Latin America and their history 100 times more interesting than muh oppressed niggers who did nothing but invented rock music since we brought them on ships
>Pixel art indie shit
>Console ports made for snoys with their cinematic slow ass walking and built in input delay (I've uninstalled and refunded Days Gone in an instant because of this).

>roguelike
>procedurally generated
many such cases

>While at the same time being extremely hypocritical and racist towards other minorities. Why can't we have a game set in Mesoamerica? I find Latin America and their history 100 times more interesting than muh oppressed niggers who did nothing but invented rock music since we brought them on ships
The more black people there are the more diverse a movie/game is. Black Panther is the most diverse capeshit of all time because it's like 90% black. Other minorities, even hispanics who make up at least 30% of the US, aren't necessary.

>Notice parents made by people obsessed with identity politics who put them in games in the first place
>Hurr you're the schizo
Neck yourself and don't project obsessions of your political party onto me. I was completely fine with games and the way they were before every protagonist had to be an ugly mutt goblina.

>GRAAAAR IDENTITY POLITICS@!!! BUZZWORDS!!!!!
lmao ok schizo. your first greentext is literally schizo word salad.

The moment i see any sign of this i stop paying attention.

>stylish action
>poor mans guilty gear
>poor mans devil may cry
>poor mans platinum

Projection