>2022
>I am forgotten

Attached: 41YPA6uIBAL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 12.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.ds-homebrew.com/ds-index/forwarders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are at a point where PS3 emulation is more advanced than PS2 and 3DS emulation is more advanced than DS.

I played mine just yestardsy. What are your favorite 3DS / DS games anons?

Attached: A627A791-2131-4EBC-BA6C-AF55C43FE5FA.jpg (736x725, 62.67K)

Only use it for Pokemon. Only bought it for Pokemon. I hacked it and downloaded every 'recommended' game for it, the GBA, and GB, but never played more than a few minutes of any of them. Nintendo games are almost universally trash. I played them when I was a kid, but now I have actual options, I will never touch another Nintendie game again, besides gen 1-3 Pokemon.

>still managed to outsold ps4 in japan

I got so angry playing smash 3ds that I chucked my cartridge at the wall multiple times until it broke and now it doesn't work anymore
should I buy a new one?

Hack your 3DS and pirate.

Yeah. Switch is their new Handheld. I'm still waiting for a new console. It's been 10 years.

> Dragon Quest VII & VIII
> Shin Megami Tensei IV & IV Apocalypse
> Fire Emblem Awakening
> Sonic Generations

Still waiting on Terraria Overhaul for latest version of the game.

how

Strange Journey Redux
OoT 3DS
MM 3DS
Pokemon Soul Silver
Super Mario 64 DS
Persona Q

I still use it as an emulation machine for up to NDS. Don't have n3ds for ps1 emu sadly. Still feels much better than smartphones or even these chinese emulation handhelds.

I still play on it almost every day lol

Hacked it is probably the best handheld. Just finished advance wars, going to start the next one probably tomorrow.

Play fantasy life

Can you install DS ROMs on your 3DS? If so can anyone help with all the hacking instructions?

Attached: 2F83B9B4-62E9-48EE-9D52-97CF2AD9A8EB.jpg (540x540, 98.22K)

>Hopium

I really hope Bandai Namco's project is an Uprising port. This is pretty much the last chance Uprising is ever going to get.

Then again it’s likely going to be something nobody has asked for or even thought of them doing.

I don’t really have a number 1 favorite DS game, I like them all equally.

Attached: 9BC2F08A-3338-464A-B8CA-FEB02543CE77.jpg (1920x1200, 375.95K)

I'm trying to 100% Pocket Card Jockey before trying to make a 64GB microSD card work on this 3DS.
Hands down the best Game Freak game I've ever played. Shame it's stuck on the 3DS with a limited save capacity resulting in a small stable size limit.

you can either generate forwarders or use twlmenu, the latter avoids having to care about the installed title limit but then you don't get funny icons on your home screen

I fucked up the screws on mine and now I can't pop off the back to get the SD card to upgrade my CFW

It’s incredibly easy to do so.
wiki.ds-homebrew.com/ds-index/forwarders

To avoid the 25 title limit for DSiware, you can also use the one called Yet Another DS Forwarder (or something like that). That one takes slightly longer to launch though and I have had problems with it erasing older titles once enough were installed. I use both forwarders.

I modded mine for emulation and use it regularly. I miss when people carried theirs around though, Streetpass is fun as fuck to me.

Based