>2022
>girls still find video games pathetic
When will it be acceptable?

Attached: 654767845654.png (900x600, 769.82K)

>2022
>girls still find me pathetic

Attached: 1552936038368.png (1000x566, 252.8K)

women only care about getting impregnated, the rest is a distraction

>caring about what 3DPD women think
your first mistake

>When will it be acceptable?
Hopefully never.

wrong

Attached: ErACeGFp (3).jpg (1800x2700, 781.45K)

>girl

>be interesting
>girls want to play games just to spend time with you
many such cases.

>When will it be acceptable?
When it stops being an easy escape from productivity in the real world.

So never.

If your personality revolves around video games, then yes.

If you just play them and you hook them, they usually won't care. It's like if you drink or smoke

There are plenty of < 25 year old women who play vidya. (Good) women probably moreso find it pathetic if you can't find anything productive to do with your life instead of just consooming.

Attached: 1616289422690.png (697x512, 618.36K)

>video games are like if you drink or smoke
Are you Korean?

Assisted suicide should be legal for ugly people, I never had a chance

>girls your age
zoomer girls play games a lot, especially riot games, mainly league and valorant

Beaner

>nearing my 30s
>talking to a cute 18 year old girl
>she keeps sending me memes
>but doesn't speak that much about her personal life
Is she interested or is she just being nice?
She also keeps drawing fanart of our characters being cute together.

>our characters
You're both furries, aren't you.
Go for it, see what happens, man.

Stop worrying about it and ask her out on a date you faggot. It's literally that easy. DO IT.

That's just how zoomers are. They can't conceive being genuine.

I have a friend that's a girl and really likes video games. She even talked to me once and said "I bought Kingdom Hearts 3 yesterday" and when I said that I've never played Kingdom Hearts she was visibly disappointed.

>You're both furries, aren't you.
Actually not, we play a ttrpg online.
Our characters weren't even introduced yet and she's been drawing cute stuff like them kissing.

I'm an autist with no experience user, wish me luck.

I guess, I don't wanna judge her though since we've known each other for less than a week now.

Talk to her.
Zoomies tend to be more introverted, they use memes to break the ice.

All hobbies have prejudices associated, some good some bad. it really depends how into it you are
>Plays common sports casually: athletic, sociable
>Plays common sports a lot: probably a bit obsessive, maybe kind of pathetic if he cares too much about winning
>Plays non-athletic sport like bowling casually: could be fun, beers and wings with friends kind of vibe
>Enters bowling tournaments regularly: probably a very specific kind of loser, likely alcoholic
>Into boxing/karate/whatever for fitness and self defence: athletic, kind of hot if he can kick someone's ass
>Really super into karate, wears a gi to practice even at home, calls the white guy that trains him "sensei chad": probably a huge nerd and loser, even if he's in good shape

and that's just sports. someone who reads casually is treated differently from somone who reads a lot, someone who reads a lot of non-fiction "difficult" books is different from someone who reads a lot of sci-fi/fantasy. an MCU fanboy is different from a classic flim buff, or a horror fan, or a dude who's weirdly into rom coms.
every hobby has associations, and how accessible they are to the person you're talking to is a big part of it. if you're telling a girl you're a gamer, listing 10 different titles you play and talking about your twitch, unless she's a gamer too it's going to seem nerdy and off-putting. if you mention that you enjoy playing some video games, reading, watching movies and go to a boxing class a few times a month, you seem like a well rounded, interesting person.

tl;dr obsession and nerdiness is the turn-off, not the hobby itself

It is already, you just have to find the right one.

Attached: 1653521958954.jpg (770x560, 42.87K)