Video games will never be considered to be a serious artform. Stop wasting your time with this mental garbage...

Video games will never be considered to be a serious artform. Stop wasting your time with this mental garbage. Go outside, visit a museum see actual art. Hell, just watch a movie instead. Anything is better than playing an interactive toy like a little child.

Attached: ebert.png (612x451, 303.98K)

Damn this place really did pique circa 2008 didn't it?

The opinions of non-artists on art is and always has been irrelevant. Ebert's opinion on art is less valuable than a 3 year old finger painters because the 3 year old is actually making art.

And I'm fine with it not being a serious art form. It's just a label, would video game be worse if it's not considered art? Rose by any other name and all.

Post war America peaked around the 2000s so yeah

You're wrong, but it doesn't really matter.

who gives a shit if these pretentious cum slurpers don't think video games can be art?
they are unable to give you a good definition of art, so I don't even know why they think they are able to tell what is art and what is not

why would I care if video games are art lmao nigger nigger nigger fag

Video games are art because they have made me feel strong, resonating emotions and have inspired me to pursue my own artistic ventures. Fuck this faggot.

Paintings, artifacts, and sculptures don't stimulate my mind enough for me to enjoy them, fag.

kino and savagely based
Gaymers like to slurp the pretense that vydia is an 'artform,' when in reality it is nat. Theyre looking for excuses to justify their shitty manchild hobby any way they can.

Attached: sdfgerdfsrawfds.jpg (382x349, 29.92K)

critic is not a real job

wala

Video games are closer to art than any modernist or postmodernist garbage. Futurism is almost as bad too.

>he thinks pictures and movies are real art
literally just fucking images in your eyes, it's the lowest form of art. Children graduate from picture books before middle school.
Go read a book.

only a fascist finds importance in defining and controlling art

Why does that matter?

Been to an art museum
It was boring as shit

Have you seen modern movies nigger?

He's dead, just so you know.

found another pretentious cum slurper.
>>that vydia is an 'artform,' when in reality it is nat
Tell me, how do you know that it isn't an art form? Do you have a definition of art that also excludes video games?

I've been watching a lot of old Siskel and Ebert clips off of Youtube, they're incredibly comfy

I don't give a shit about art

>Old boomer who chances are couldn't beat 1-1 of Super Mario Bros gives his opinion on a media that isn't bribing him for a good review.

>t.

Attached: 89AB9CC7-1791-484A-9D17-D5A07885A961.jpg (358x238, 33.2K)

his opinion is still taken serious by the boomer generation