So, what was wrong with the Steam controller?

So, what was wrong with the Steam controller?
Steam Controller 2.0 is for when?

Attached: small controller.png (1260x626, 1.23M)

How can you get 2/3 of your stomach removed and get fatter?

The overstretched stomach was never the issue to begin with. If you're morbidly obese it's either because of genetics or you eat to feel good and thus eat a fuck ton.

I know but getting the thing chopped up is supposed to make you feel sort of "disgusted" at food at first (Because the recovery is painful and uncomfortable) so it later becomes a habit to eat small amounts.

What amazes me is that this fat fuck managed to overcome that and stay, well, a fat fuck. Hell, I'm pretty sure you start vomiting too if you eat a lot after that. Just how did he manage to go back to square one?

Big hands lanklets and fatties btfo

>So, what was wrong with the Steam controller?
Tiny face buttons, buttons too close to the weird ass trackpad. The weird ass trackpad existing instead of a joystick.

Essentially just the trackpads. The pads themselves are actually fine, but most people either don't like trackpads or don't like how the other buttons were laid out to fit around the pads.
The customizing is great, but either you're the sort of autist who love all the options and fine-tuning, or you hate having to customize your controls to some degree for every game (even though someone's done the work for most games at this point).
The buttons on the bottom are great, but Valve got patent-trolled for them so that's why no controller 2.0. The haptics are GREAT, and the controls are unironically (and weirdly) better than the deck. I do get sub-par battery life from mine though. Overall 8/10, won't replace most people's preferred controller, but it is unique, customizable, and honestly the best if not only controller option for some PC games.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Attached: low_tier_boss_fight.jpg (1080x1080, 80.16K)

Is this goatse?

OF SOME PLANET

I use one all the time. The face buttons are pretty mushy though and the shoulder buttons are fucking awful.

Just take the deck, cut out all the non-controls stuff and give it some decent rumble and it'd be the perfect controller.

Genocide all fat people

I want an index 2 unironically, shame there's still somehow no decent vr games that aren't coomer bait.

The Steam Controller did it's job well for what it is, but even though the right trackpad does a fine job of emulating a 2nd analog stick (particularly for camera control), the left isn't nearly as great for emulating a d-pad, and considering that there are still plenty of situations and games where a right control stick is more preferable, it was more of a companion to a regular controller rather than a replacement.

>genetics
Just eat less, fatso ffs

Just be loaded, poorfag.

Lol whatever you say, tubby.

I stopped asking myself those questions after I read Brave New World. It's a good lecture for retards like me who have trouble grasping why people do shit like boogie does in the first place.
>every human in the future is genetically engineered for their planned role in the world
>future coal miners get genetic attributes that makes them feel good when underground in tight spaces with stuffy atmosphere
>because of this, everyone is always happy doing what they do
Of course it isn't that simple, as various life experiences and traumata can heavily influence you too, but there are very likely many behaviors in humans that are caused by the underlying genetic code that many call "instincts", as proven by animal breeding (non-aggressive pet animal races for example). Another example is obesity in poor people, since the feeling of scarcity seems to trigger overeating to be prepared for harder times without food (can't confirm this, just read a study about it over a decade ago).
tl;dr some people becoming and staying fat because of genetics isn't as far fetched as one might believe. Eating less is something that doesn't come naturally to them.

Attached: BraveNewWorld_FirstEdition[1].jpg (258x387, 24.07K)

>So, what was wrong with the Steam controller?
it had an analog stick where it should have had a d-pad

FAT FUCK

If they do the Steam controller but it has some of the parts of the Deck (square trackpads, actual analog sticks, d-pad) I'd buy it. Basically just the Deck without the screen.