As someone who owns all three consoles, these are my top 10 most anticipated releases remaining this year (so far)

As someone who owns all three consoles, these are my top 10 most anticipated releases remaining this year (so far)

Attached: most hyped-min.png (3840x2160, 2.29M)

eww

FE? I like Three Houses but musou shit is terrible, and capeshit is cringe. Otherwise solid list.

why wait for that version of Ys VIII?

u forgot Kamiwaza

Only interested in Xeno 3 in this list, and maybe Liva a Live, Y's VIII port

for me, an idort, I'm looking forward to these. Still got a lot of my backlog to get around to, but these will all take priority upon release

Attached: mosaic1a087539867e4350a13fdf09d89cb325a7ceec08.jpg (908x606, 251.79K)

Is Callisto a Sony exclusive?
I'm keeping zero expectations for it but I'm hoping they can bring the heat the same way they did with dead space.

Nintendo should have tried getting Other-Remake-7

why would you give a shit about rereleases
especially a rerelease for the most overrated ys game my god

hopefully it ends up with a switch port like FFXV Pocket edition did

Lol. Why would you buy Ys VIII on PS5? I liked the game, but come on, it's not going to turn into some mind blowing modern AAA experience.

Unless PS5 Ys does something special the PC release with the new patch is the definitive version.

>for the most overrated
Felghana?

After Starfield got delayed there aren't any for me

As someone who owns all three consoles, these are my top 10 most anticipated releases remaining this year. Cautious about Hogwarts and Sonic, need to see the word of mouth.

Attached: file.png (3840x1066, 2.59M)

uhh did you forget about soul lackers??

Attached: kuso.png (640x709, 988.23K)

Midnight suns could be something for you, I'm carefully looking forward to it.
Have you played FE:Warriors? It was not very good.
YS VIII would most likely be better on pc, I'm assuming a fellow idort also has a proper pc

never played it or any other Falcom game. heard it was good but the physical release was expensive up the ass so now I'm hoping they give it some ps5 features like controller haptics & cards

>GOW sequel
>Gotham Knights
>a port of a game that's already out
The rest, fair enough.

Bayo 3 and XB3 are the only ones I care that are still set to come out this year, Bayo will probably get delayed to 2023 though.
There's also Homeworld 3 but it's done by literalwhos, Sea of Stars looks kinda neat, will wait to see the reception.
Valkyrie Elysium is also still set for 2022, I think what they showed looks like shit but I'll keep my eye on it.
Will probably get the FE musoushit at some point because I like the characters.

Attached: big_and_small_memedogs.jpg (800x533, 78.77K)

No games