It's pretty obvious what direction a future Castlevania reboot would go in

It's pretty obvious what direction a future Castlevania reboot would go in.

Attached: top-10-soulslikes_mhmb.1080[1].jpg (1080x608, 125.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5op50Fej11E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That would imply Konami still cares, lol

dont worry user

more pinball and pachinko machines coming to you flavored after the castlevania Netflix series

Just play Elden Ring as Simon Belmont. The fur armor and boots, and the aristocrat headband can be obtained fairly early on if you know what you're doing. That'll tide you over until you can actually make him look and play like Simon.

Attached: GrandCROSS.jpg (1920x1080, 169.06K)

I get the feeling everyone hated this because everything felt so delayed and cumbersome to play. Essentially, not everyone wants to play as a heavy 2H.

Attached: 460692-lords-of-the-fallen-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 156.16K)

I enjoyed Fallen Order but it's nowhere near like a souls game.

I'm a few bosses into Ashen so far and really enjoying it so far. I'm stuck in this underground dungeon you need a lantern for though. Shit just keeps dragging on everytime I get a little farther it keeps fucking going. I just want to beat it and move on to the next area.

Attached: 20220523_042622.jpg (4032x1960, 2.11M)

This, it's a sekirolike.

I wish devs hadn't clearly abandoned it in favor of working on The Surge games.

Attached: lotf_01.jpg (1920x1080, 224.67K)

>souls-like

Konami are working on multiple Castlevania games right now. But it seems more likely they'll go in a Bloodstained inspired direction.

You know a sequel is in development right

Lords of the Fallen 2 is by a different developer, after years of dev hell and reboots.

different developer, but yes

This was the first soulslike game that wasn't souls itself. It sold 3 million copies, and then sparked a brand new genre basically

Now every fucking RPG has souls inspired combat or souls inspired something

Dark Souls 1 was kind of to Castlevania what Metroid Prime was to the Metroid series.

I seriously want the one where you forge your own demon summon back, that game was the tits
I can't remember it's name at the moment, and my I let my ex borrow it back in 2012 when I moved and she od'd on heroin like a month later and I never got it back. She had l my memory card too. God damn you Emma

Found it, curse of darkness
That time stop boss battle in the belltower courtyard was fucked up, and that 100 floor tower
Shit that game was awesome

Interesting that you refer to your dead junkie girlfriend as your “ex” and are more concerned about some video game you don’t even remember and what has to be a 20 year old memory card for at least a 6th gen console

whats are your stats and how does it play?

>Konami are working on multiple Castlevania games right now.
Source: my steaming asshole

Bro two of my exes are dead from heroin why do you think they are m exes I dropped those idiots the moment it was apparent they had a problem
Yes I mad
That memory card had my starocean 3 mvc2 and ffx save on it, to mention the least

I've thought for a while that dark souls 3 NG+ is the best modern day interpretation of a Castlevania game. Its just a linear gauntlet of various combat and environmental challenges with bonus areas that you could tackle if you felt inclined.

too bad we don't have as good as sub weapons though
throwing knives fire bombs and dung are nice I guess but give me boomerangs or something. watch, nah. holy water, meh axe would be cool, diamond would be useless about, except catacombs et. al

youtu.be/5op50Fej11E
the best times

The image is old so it's not exactly my current set up. At first I wanted to use holy pot grenades but they did fuck all damage so I sadly ditched them. I wanted to use the Ancestral Infants head but my int is kinda shitty so I didn't bother. If you've got int it may be worth using since it puts blue flames on the floor much like holy water in some of the games. Went Dex and Arcane for better bleed proc from the two Hoslow's whips. I use bloodhound step because I'm not amazing enough to dodge some of the shit, like Melania. I use Kukri's to draw attention from medium range enemies or to spam at moments like Melania's rot flower explosion move. I also leveled a normal axe for crit hit openings that I can swap to quickly. Just for shits and giggles, since there's no throwable axes, I added the wind slash ranged attack to it.

I'm sure there's better or more fitting skills/stats, but I have fun with it. Especially when I help people shit on Mohg. Yeah, fuck you Dracula.

Are there armor sets that let you look like Simon in 3? How about decent whips?