Sup Any Forums

Sup Any Forums
Thinking about killing myself tonight

how're you guys holding up? What vidya are you playing these days
Any recommendations, everything else feels numb

Attached: 1495998697423.png (900x950, 119.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7136itFTrcc
youtube.com/watch?v=VrfbzecJ0iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTtPL1jRs
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_immortality
youtube.com/watch?v=PqJNc9KVIZE
youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Test

Anón the best thing to do is seek help somewhere but here, since you need support rn

Attached: Nike-Just-Do-It_dezeen_sq.jpg (468x468, 10.98K)

touch grass faggot

literally do something else

go take cooking classes

find another way of wasting your time

Please don't. I know you don't know me and I'm just some random guy, but I felt the same desire to kill myself last night too. You have to tell yourself no and help heal the injury that makes you feel that way.

This is the last place I've got
Now what vidya are you playing

Attached: Annoyed sigh.png (198x273, 69.33K)

So I'm not the only one feeling mentally unstable tonight?

Killing yourself prevents you from experiencing future kino

Find a honby other than vidya, there’s more to life than internet or petty shit

Same. I was playing Doom but wasn't having fun so put on a movie while shitposting

Please rember
That somtines life goes up and goes down and when you go very very down you will go up again!
You just need to hang there

>This is the last place I've got
There is literally a suicide hotline the shows up if you google "I want to fucking kill myself"

If you want to kill yourself, then you clearly have nothing to lose. This means that you have the freedom to do whatever you want. What's the worst that could happen? You die? Just go and do anything, and make something worthwhile out of your fragile temporary existence. Or don't, it's not like you care.

I quit my job at the suicide hotline last week because the people who work there literally shit on and make fun of people who call in after you hang up
Nobody cares, don't delude yourself

After reading up on quantum immortality during a depressed period (diagnosed) I decided suicide was an even worse option and would advise against it
Instead I would advise exercise, meditation, and possibly SSRIs

Killing yourself is pointless. Humans only live about 70ish years on average it will be over in the blink of an eye. Even faster if you smoke and eat a lot of fried food. Trust me once you are old you'll wonder where all the time went it goes a lot faster than you think.

make a game

What fucking dicks
I fucking hate people

Attached: 1643396809197.jpg (640x360, 29.88K)

That suicide hotline is a fucking joke. The people who answer the calls are good people who want to help, but they're volunteers with zero training outside preprogrammed responses taught to them. Its very disingenuous and they will 100% ask you to go to the hospital which is another whole can of worms

Banished is comfy
The green hues taking over each spring are always nice

Attached: QtBjvVL.gif (840x525, 876.51K)

No Straight Roads: Encore Edition

Lol last night?? Lemme guess now you're all better?

I Care
You know why?
Because im not a normalfaggot sheep, I would not care if one of those fags die, but I care about you guys

I fucking hate depression. I'm tried of being sad but I feel empty anyway.

>Graveyard filling up after winter
Haha, yeah.

That looks pretty comfy, maybe I'll give it a shot. Thanks user.

I thought that looked pretty alright, but the bosses seemed kinda shit a lot of the time. What do you think of it so far?

It's kinda nice to hear that user, thanks.

Imagine 70 years of shame, guilt and general suffering vs. none tomorrow

i killed myself once and i regret it deeply

At least feeling sad is feeling something.

I haven't played Banished since an early beta leak on Any Forums years ago, has it progressed significantly or are you still cucked for resources on a limited map after a couple years

Not OP but jokes on you, I thrive on shame and guilt.

The only thing that can beat depression is not giving up
Things are gonna get better, and then not, and then they're good again, they're phases

If you're going to push shit up your ass with a bullet, then be a real man and take out as many motherfucks with you. Get yourself a real life killscore, faggot.

Attached: IMG_20220508_162949.jpg (4160x3120, 2.8M)

user, right now you are the one on the left.
Become like the one on the right.
Nothing to live for? Don't care about anything?
Good. The world is now your oyster. Wreak havoc.

Attached: 1652649608332.jpg (640x426, 67.9K)

You seem weak.

Another beta male?

Either start livestreaming or fuck off.

Attached: 1648668709899.jpg (800x834, 85.34K)

The bosses are very soulfull, the whole game is. Lots of love clearly went into it. The bosses are all fun except for 1, and the finale is a bit weak. But it has good replay value and the OST is full of bangers. I'm currently completing the bosses on hard and crazy difficulty.

Do it. You're posting on Any Forums of all places in the hopes that we'll talk you off the ledge, I'd say that there isn't much farther down you can go from there. I highly doubt you contribute much to society or the world at large, so just put a bullet in your brain. Your death is a net-positive for humanity, see to it.

youtu.be/7136itFTrcc

Attached: E_HXiZqX0Ac2UyZ.jpg (800x450, 57.79K)

If you really cared about how other people felt, then you wouldn't be considering suicide

Don't believe him, he's just angery at the world and being a lil edgy boy at midnight. He just wants vidya recommends but he's too unoriginal to come up with something less attention whory.

Do any of you actually like living? I want to kill myself too but am too much of a pussy. Enjoying life seems impossible

not worth it user, if the worst thing you ever do in life is stay home and play games that's totally okay.

Attached: 1627498718852.png (270x274, 43.42K)

Sounds pretty alright. I saw the Mayu fight or whatever it's called on youtube and that's my main reference. The music is sick. Glad you're enjoying it.
Zenos is too based

Attached: 1478698676522.jpg (218x320, 28.45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VrfbzecJ0iQ

Here user, have this video. Hopefully it actually makes you laugh at the absurdity of it all.

I must have picked it up after that. Resources are still a bit of a balancing act. But making your first main drag of town or couple neighborhoods and making satellite camps in the woods helps solve that and buy you tons of time for trader to get you diverse crops. I usually make each satellite a forest shack, gather hut and maybe a hunter cabin. Forests keep growing back, rocks get clears, plenty of food.

Omori was fun and might be relevant because muh suicide themes

i just drink the pain away

Attached: 1649996855076.webm (1000x414, 2.55M)

>I highly doubt you contribute much to society or the world at large
Normalfag sheep mentality. I didn't ask to exist in this world. What the fuck do I owe society when it see's me as an outcast weirdo anyway?

solve it instead of kys m'good sir

Attached: 1652997156385.jpg (1140x1128, 1.1M)

I can post my fucking pay stub if you want you little faggot
What do I have to gain from lying on the internet, attention from people on Any Forums isn't gonna make anyone feel fulfilled

youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTtPL1jRs

you're meant to trade renewables like crops, meat, lumber and so forth for non-renewables. IMO building mines/quarries is a trap for the impatient.

Dedicate as much land as possible to forester camps and you'll be set for life.

if you kermit suicide make sure to go er first, at least that's what I plan to do.

I tried to use some chat hotline once and I was amazed at how terrible it was. It actually made me feel a bit better because now I know how little people actually give a shit, so why should I? Haven't had any suicidal thoughts for a while now.

No, I had more very dark thoughts today. But a really good friend on Discord helped to pull me back out again, and I'm so grateful towards them.

Based. You owe the world nothing, and anyone trying you otherwise is either malicious or stupid.

>What do I have to gain from lying on the internet
Are you 13?

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (475x356, 48.05K)

I haven't seen this in years holy fuck

Your premature death, as an example for those normalfags of what NOT to do with their life.

Less talky, more shooty

yes. the hurt and the pain only grows to become strength after time. you suffer for a while, then wake up one day and see the sunlight and think "yes, I am glad to be alive." to know you can openly walk outside when you tire of games and pain, to breathe the air of life itself, is to live. and it is a life worth living, even if you spend most of it playing games.

Seriously though, I would advise not trying, because it will most likely lead to worse things
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_immortality

Please try to improve your life if you can, I actually do care

God damn...wait until Splatoon 3 and BOTW2 is out. What the fuck is wrong with you? These games are close to release , and you need to play them like hell. All the exciting shit we have now and you want to off yourself to nothing. And if you don't like the color black, you're going to have a bad time, but there wont be an end to it.

It actually fucking launched, yeah.

Attached: 1641431860632.png (106x106, 23.24K)

Shut you fucking glowing fed. You want the job done come do it yourself.

You will forget about this thread in a couple of hours.

>and they will 100% ask you to go to the hospital which is another whole can of worms
Unironically this saved my life in an entirely different way. Near homeless, jobless, starving, went in with a plan and knife in hand and got committed to a mental hospital for 2 months.

Now I have an apartment all to myself and have been living off government disability checks for 8 years and I no longer have to worry about food or entertainment. Still no job. I went from on the left to the right as a comfortable NEET watching the world burn around me and will ride this comfy life until my lazy ass heart stops mid-vidya from a caffiene induced burn out.

>IMO building mines/quarries is a trap for the impatient.
That's exactly how I felt, first time I built one I thought "oh finally, a slow trickle of infinite stone" and then it ran out and I was pissed that I just wasted good nearby land.

Attached: me.jpg (497x544, 174.38K)

Ok? Does that somehow mean I don't care now?

Yeah the last time I called myself I got so pissed I felt better, it was weird that it kinda worked in a roundabout way.

holy fuck bro it's been too long

what game song would you like to be play at your funeral Any Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=PqJNc9KVIZE
for me. Either that or Life on Mars.

>government disability checks
sounds broken bro how'd you get those
I've been suicidal for like 15 years

>say in the OP that your thinking about an heroing
>bitch and moan when you're encouraged to do so
So... are you a retard or just a faggot?

Attached: Pablo.jpg (467x692, 46.32K)

Your talking to another user you tard.

So they are real

Attached: 3.jpg (448x486, 46.15K)

I'm the OP you faggot, not him

Attached: 1494984886664.jpg (640x480, 37.38K)

Even if vidya is the one thing keeping you going, that alone is worth it. Even if you aren't excited for any new or upcoming releases there's probably some older games you always wanted to try but haven't gotten around to.
I'm playing Elden Ring still, I don't have much time for gaming so it's been slow going.

It means you don't truly care about OP. Caring about something means it is memorable. Otherwise you're just tricking yourself into feeling like you're a good person when you're actually not.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg

you know user
listening to this has made me feel a bit better, thank you

Then why aren't you a nice Merlot-colored bedroom paintjob yet? Tic tok.

We are all brought into this world via a violent sexual act that we did not consent to and have to live with that like original sin our entire lives. I suspect its why people are so shitty in general. You should do what other people do to cope like doing drugs, playing video games or fucking or maybe go the denial route and get religious.

I heard suicide hotlines just get you thrown in a looney bin that ruins your life and isn't cheap.