Pitch your game here

Pitch your game here

Attached: 108439024.jpg (1914x2768, 759.53K)

Rape

postin this again, a dungeon-keeper style game with a selection of villains to play, with different minions for each

>an orc warlord, army of orcs, goblins, ogres, etc. Balanced/midground choice
>lich, an undead army, physically frail but with lots of offense. undead are frail but easily mass produced
>red dragon, largest and most powerful villain, offset by the fact his minions are all kobolds. small and frail, but easily mass produced like undead
>dark sorcerer, conjures elemental minions, homonculi, magic beasts, etc. Frail like the lich but with more utility than offense
>demon lord, cannot fully manifest like other villains but can summon a powerful avatar on as cooldown, variety of demons, imps, succibi, etc at his disposal
maybe some more I havent thoguht of.

If your villain is killed (with the exception of the demon lords avatar), they'll respawn at his respective dungeon core after a cooldown, each one has a different lore-reason why it works. There'd be your dungeon and an overworld you can travel to like in dungeons 2/3
online pvp skirmishes

Attached: 4b3.png (640x512, 163.84K)

I game with realistic rape and overpower mechanics

hmofa harvest moon

A FFVII spin off game where instead of being rescued from Juno, Tifa is instead recaptured and turned into a Ryona pain slut for Scarlet.

Attached: 1650578591908.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Imagine a hybrid game that has characteristics of Sengoku Rance and GTA: San Andreas where you have a detailed storyline where your character is a horny bastard rapist but does some good along the way so he is morally neutral. You can also train for rape by going to the gym and taking trenbolone for muscle mass.

Attached: Fact.jpg (554x554, 105.54K)

No I'm already making it
3D sandbox inspired by Terraria

Attached: Black mage by Zedotagger.gif (512x512, 72.06K)

sounds based
got an itch.io?

I'm still working on my individual skills before I tie all my assets together yet
I want a bunch prepared before I dive in
Been making a mean soundtrack though

Attached: Seraphim.jpg (549x733, 210.91K)

>black toe nails

Attached: dude.png (640x480, 396.4K)

WOMAN A clearly does diet. Even if she doesn't work out I guarantee she eats modestly and probably doesn't consume more than 1,800-2,000 calories a day outside of special occasions like holidays or weddings/birthdays.
Remember. The easiest way to lose weight is not to get fat in the first place.

My AVGN clone is better than yours.

Attached: POVG.jpg (480x360, 11.77K)

A game where you play as Rouge the Bat, working for the government. Eggman has stolen all of the Chaos Emeralds, and for whatever plot reason, Sonic is unable to stop him. She is sent by the government to infiltrate seven hideouts where he is keeping the Emeralds and steal them back.

It's a stealth action spy thriller type romp. Think Metal Gear Solid, but with more movement options and greater flexibility in how you can explore and get around the bases. No weapons, but she does have a bunch of different gadgets to help her get around easier, distract/neutralize guards, hack security systems, stuff like that. I guess kinda like Metal Gear Solid mixed with 007 but there's no guns and you have a lot of mobility.

You could also try to make it more arcade like by giving it an intricate rating system. Now, this isn't a Sonic game, so I'm not talking about a traditional timer/ring/score count on the UI. Hell I wouldn't even have rings in the game at all (except for maybe use as some kind of currency). The game could keep track of how many guards you had to neutralize, how many times you got caught, what methods you used, maybe have some kinda bonuses you can collect as well. Each base would give you an overall rating on how you did through each mission. Missions would last anywhere from 1-3 hours, depending on how big the location is and how many objectives you would have to complete to reach the Chaos Emerald housed within.

I don't necessarily know what to do with the story to make it interesting though. I suppose Rouge could have a partner speaking through her via headset, watching her and helping guide her through the missions. Outside of that, I have no ideas on how to make an interesting story out of this. Maybe something involving Shadow or Knuckles?

Attached: ce237e0569b883ece1525d6d9e6e0067.jpg (850x1116, 101.26K)

There should be a defeat scene for Rouge where she takes the BBC robot that Jim Carrey built.

other thread died eh. Aight, whatever.
XCOM game based around fae and fairy shit instead of aliens.

Attached: bprd.jpg (1000x1522, 179.46K)

You're an evil robot who captures cute girls and turns them into French maids.

Attached: 120830832.jpg (1073x712, 659.85K)

PvP city-builder/tycoon game with a neoliberalism/globalism theme. Citizens run around with set amounts of money like in Roller Coaster Tycoon. Similarly you control a disembodied hand and can pick up and move people within your borders any way you like, terraform/build structures to improve business, and drill for undiscovered resource deposits. However, you have no direct control over your enemy's borders and cannot declare war ever; it's not an RTS or TBS.

Instead, you want to maximize free trade and domestic services/manufacturing to attract citizens from your neighbors, which will make you wealthier, but you also have to worry about enemy spies and color revolutionaries mixed in among their citizens, who in turn steal your intellectual property and other secrets/valuables. You can arbitrarily detain or even kill enemy citizens within your borders and your opponents can't directly attack you, but if you do it too willy-nilly, citizens will naturally begin to shun your town and trade will decline. Sanctions, multilateral trade agreements, and tariffs can be enacted or repealed as well, and have particular use in more complicated matches. For example, even if you are a superpower, if you're poor in a single critical resource, weak nations with access to said resource can collude and monopolize it together, and exert substantial leverage.

Of course, all the while you will also be directing spies into enemy towns, as well as expanding your borders by having your population grow into undeveloped land, and purchasing the finite tiles remaining on the map. When all free land is controlled by nations and your trade surplus is strong enough, you can effectively force indebted enemies to sell off their land/resources. You win when you (and/or your allies) own everything.

A more violent Punch-Out!! with all anime girls.

Attached: 1556404327969.jpg (298x279, 56.64K)

An rpg heavily inspired by the mario and luigi games and looneytoons slapstick set in great depression NYC about two immigrants, one who fled nazi Germany and another who fled the soviet union, and their bald eagle friend hopping from job to job after getting fired from each one while also stopping an evil Canadian techno-wizard from taking over New York City with his dastardly plans. Filled to the brim with patriotic American imagery. The giant battles would have them piloting the statue of liberty like a mech.

The conversation when the first learn about the evil Canadian techno wizard would go something like this:

Eagle:"He's the most evil thing I can think of"
German:"he's a nazi?"
Russian:"he's a communist?"
Eagle:"even worse then that!"
German:"he's a *communist* nazi?!"
Russian:"he's a communist *nazi*?!"
Eagle:"even worse! He's... He's...
A CANADIAN!!"

Are they forced, brainwashed, or indoctrinated into their role?