Why is BoTW Zelda such an whiney brat?

Why is BoTW Zelda such an whiney brat?

Attached: BOTW_Zelda.png (848x631, 798.66K)

That's what happens when a girl doesn't get enough dick

She's hot n tasty

She's in desperate need of rape correction. Preferably by mokoblins

Doesn't matter, she bent over for a second in one scene so she's now the giant assed brapmaster and nobody cares about anything else about her or how annoying she was in the game.

Everyone needs Zelda needs to tap into her Hylia powers but she can't and she's embarrassed. Meanwhile Link rises to be her royal knight, master swordsman, and wielder of the triforce of courage.

She's jealous.

>…AND STOP FOLLOWING ME

Attached: 250C2BF6-79D0-4A8F-9342-9730DFBD5689.gif (450x580, 3.02M)

I want to rape her. Simple as

Attached: 1571129044835.png (384x583, 92.05K)

Link is an expressionless blob who succeeds seemingly effortlessly, she gets frustrated by this because she tries throughout the course of memories and still fails. To try to make up for her stunted magic abilities she tries to learn more about Sheikah Tech but nobody really supports her doing that and her father scolds her for it and tells her to just focus on magic. She's trapped by both her own inability that shes tried to rectify and the people around her that don't see her as anything else other than the reincarnation of Hylia. I wonder how BoTW will develop her character.

Attached: images.jpg (180x279, 7.82K)

ANAL LANA ANAL LANA ANAL ANAL LANA ANAL LANA ANAL ANAL LANA ANAL LANA ANAL ANAL LANA ANAL LANA ANAL LANA ANAL LANA ANAL ANAL LANA ANAL LANA ANAL ANAL LANA ANAL LANA ANAL

*How BoTW2 will develop her character

Well there's also the fact that everyone simultaneously is putting the pressure on her to be their savior while also not believing in her. The main problem is that she and everyone else is trying to force it. Not that it isn't understandable, the Calamity is on its way. But on the same token it's not a matter of effort. It never has been for any of the Zelda's. Breath of the wild Zelda is the first one out of all of them that had to prove herself rather than it being Link who gain the mastery almost instantly. Stacking the deck against her even worse is that no one realized Ganon figured out a way to hack their biggest trump card. So by the time he showed up Hyrule was fucked. There was no way they could have won given the circumstances. Honestly the fact that Hyrule has lasted as long as it did is absurd. Those lands are ancient by this point

Why do people who supposedly hate feminism whine so much about it?

Attached: 0 ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg (500x329, 52.47K)

>Why do people complain about the thing they hate?

Jeez I dunno senpai

Accurate princess behavior.

Attached: cum.png (910x1080, 603.91K)

Attached: 1648503184814.png (1920x1240, 1.7M)

It's here eyebrows

am I the only one who gets turned on by them??

Attached: 1653626418322.jpg (944x1121, 153.7K)

Cope, it’s literally how she copes

Pent up frustration about not being knocked up.

Link would cut you down, degenerate.

the general art style of this drawing indicates the artist draws brap fetish art very distastful