Pac-Man Museum +

It's out

Attached: pac-man-museum-plus-d604856.jpg (620x413, 122.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1665130/PACMAN_MUSEUM/
twitter.com/KuraGyara/status/1529982748600856576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah no shit these roms have been out for years, sherlock.

Might get it just for CE and Arrangement
CE is weirdly fucking hard to find. CE DX is a completely different game but it seems Namco went full retard and treated it like an upgrade and delisted the original CE from a bunch of shit
Arrangement is screencrushed on GBA and has unemulated protection on MAME so this might be the best way to play it

Peeved as fuck that their stupid Jap pride prevents them from buying Ms. and Jr. Pac-Man. Mods maybe?

Steam page?

yes
store.steampowered.com/app/1665130/PACMAN_MUSEUM/
No fucking clue why they waited until it was released to put it up

Weird, has this happened before with other pacman/namco games?

Attached: file.png (272x121, 11.17K)

I only wished they used the Genesis version of Pac-Attack, but I never played the SNES version before so I guess now’s a good a time as ever.

The genesis version was used in the older pac-man museum

The best version of Pac-Attack is the PS1 version, but the tier list of Pac-Attacks on console are PS1 > Super Nintendo > CD-I > Genesis

Pac-Man Arrangement is the best Pac-Man game

where's otto

Pac In Time is so fucking trash holy shit. I went in with my expectations low but this shits equivalent to those mediocre flash platformers you'd find back in the 2000s. I wish there was more customization options with the games themselves though, in the older museuems you could change the bonus life scores and how many lives you start with. Still think Arrangement 96 and Mania are the top two selling points for this whole thing. Nice to see Pacman World movement and animations remade, pretty sure they're working on a Pacman World remake using Unity.

MS. PAC MAN LIVES
twitter.com/KuraGyara/status/1529982748600856576

Attached: MS_PAC.jpg (680x383, 42.18K)

how long do you guys think this’ll last until they patch her back out?

Which of these already can't be emulated without issues?

was actually a port of the genesis version which was originally used in anthology

also i can't be the only one that notices the inaccurate sound emulation in this

YOU CAN REPLACE THE BEZELS WITH ANY PNG BECAUSE UNITY

NICE

no soulful museum
no buy

Attached: namco musuem.jpg (1116x544, 170.19K)

The faggots who made Ms. Pac-Man sold it to fucking AtGames. Why would anyone give those clowns that kind of break? I'd rather see Ms. Pac-Man thrown into the depths of vidya purgatory than see Bamco gives those cunts one red cent.

>get to move around as remake Pacman from World
>customize the arcade for shitposting or make it comfy
I still prefer the playstation museum soul but this is still pretty good

>Peeved as fuck that their stupid Jap pride prevents them from buying Ms. and Jr. Pac-Man.

Fak gaijin. Firthy gaijin no deserve grorious Nihon game. Go pray your American hamburger shooter game gaijin piggu. Oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink. Arr gaijin must die. Kirr arr gaijin.

>Pac In Time is so fucking trash holy shit. I went in with my expectations low but this shits equivalent to those mediocre flash platformers you'd find back in the 2000s
Not surprising since it was a eurotrash pc game that was reskinned as a Pac-Man game on consoles.

Attached: zniggy.png (1080x1095, 37.39K)