And my patience is well-rewarded. Going to play these for the first time ever, thoughts?

And my patience is well-rewarded. Going to play these for the first time ever, thoughts?

Attached: bioshock collection.jpg (1491x811, 532.45K)

Why would any of us have thoughts on this? Go play your fucking video game, faggot.

Perhaps because this is a video's game board?

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

genuinely, how beyond autistic does someone need to be to make an image like this?

>Install Bioshock Remastered
>Even 2K has a fucking games launcher now

Attached: 165198419649685.jpg (622x839, 127.33K)

just because it is related to vidya does not make it interesting

>be moderator for huge Minecraft server that no longer exists but once was so popular it got in one of those official world record books
>owner of server gifted all 200+ moderators on the staff team bioshock one year and then bioshock infinite the next year
>the memory of playing those cool games for free and the only good memory I have of the admin/ownership is now invalidated by epic giving the entire series away for free
well at least I got them on steam.

Strap in, skip Bioshock 2, and don’t forget play Infinite + Burial at sea.

Best girl in all of gaming.

Attached: 1542185354933.jpg (1800x2160, 1.79M)

No they don’t

>got this shit for free from a twitch eceleb in 2014
>regularly goes on sale for almost nothing
have you tried piracy?

at this point who cares, just close the lawnchairs when you dont need them
and if we were worried about chinese spyware draining our cash, it would've already happened already considering the shit going down there right now

The remasters on PC are fucked. You’ve been able to pick it up on Steam for $5 for the past few years and you got both the superior originals and the shitty broken remasters.

>skip Bioshock 2, and don’t forget play Infinite + Burial at sea.

this but play bioshock 2 and skip infinite

This is the faggiest opinion I've heard in weeks, I'm extremely glad you're upset, I hope every time someone cums it devalues all your own orgasms in your mind

Then what's this dickhole

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 002822.png (1280x720, 854.23K)

Yawn

Attached: hi janny.jpg (1500x5368, 3.99M)

>skip infinite
Imagine only playing half of the story

Subversive. Made by a jew. Good atmosphere and art. Mediocre shooting(much improved in Infinite). Basically it's a pretentious series but worth playing.

lmao get pwned epic retards

Lol wtf? Idk I have them on Steam and they launch directly from Steam. That’s hilarious if the Epic launcher forces you to then use some other shitty EA launcher

fuck this pajeetshill thread
and fuck tranny jannies and mods

I'm not upset user I got two free games close to when they were actually relevant, on the mind of the people who played them.
we also know there's another bioshock game in development so hopefully this gets people excited for that.