Name the game. For me, Donkey Kong Country. Fucking jumping mechanics are awful

Name the game. For me, Donkey Kong Country. Fucking jumping mechanics are awful.

Attached: 1651625523620.jpg (503x500, 32K)

get good

Newer games are objectively clunkier than older games though? This meme doesn't even make sensr

Attached: 13nqj8w70gj71.jpg (368x368, 15.42K)

>still trying to force this meme

The jumping mechanics are excellent. You wanna see a game with shit physics and a boring, slow, tank like character to control, try Castle of Illusion.

this thread sucks

This meme is the Any Forums version of Twitter using clown emojis

DK is just a shit game. Doesn’t matter when it was released. Super Mario was released in 1492 or whatever the fuck and still plays like a charm.
There’s no such thing as “dated” design, only shit design.

>Legend of Zelda
>Super Mario 64
I downloaded the N64 emulator, trying to play it was... not enjoyable. I think a lot of games are only playable by people who played them as a kid and now suffer through because the nostalgia blinds them.

The game controls fine you retard.

The cunnyness! ! ! Uooooooohhhh ! The cunnyness!

Attached: 1510442237906.jpg (1092x778, 793.57K)

This meme is stupid but there's a tiny kernal of truth in it, my favorite game ever, Makai Kingdom, fucking rules, but there's no actual proper item sorting method like its sister Disgaea titles, so a lot of time is spent digging through the 10 million items you get for what you need. If the game was more modern it would definitely have a better way to sort items.

??????????????
I don't get it
He jumps like a gorilla
It's a little weighty but that's expected
You can just switch to Diddy with the Select button for a more standard jump

"nostalgia blindness" is just as much of a valid argument as saying "you only like it because it's new".

Yeah, I honestly wish I could find the guy who decided that you need to hold down the confirmation button for everything now, go back in time and kick his mother in the stomach.

alright sines this tread is garbage let me say this

this

After getting used to the controls in System Shock 1 rather quickly I realized I could play anything.

KH1 after you've played KH2. Not being able to hotkey items.

fair enough

please, don't speak such horrible things on a blue board

Morrowind. I still beat it but yeah, very clunky and ugly

Mario still feels great to control in Mario 64, it's just the level design that's bad by modern Mario standards. Ocarina of Time is legitimately clunky as shit and runs like garbage. It really was a step forward for 3D games though, so I can still respect it for that.

Reminder that this is the crunch bar fag trying again because he gets rangebanned attempting to force his last "meme"