HMAF

HMAF

Attached: 7bjtlxdze0m71.jpg (1713x2421, 591.56K)

*braaaaaaaaap*

Quarian females are genetically modified for Human cocks

Attached: f3ef7c70ceb192a2442dacf1_1.jpg (640x599, 45.07K)

Mmm

Attached: 1623896749243.jpg (1026x1268, 179.96K)

>le reddit girl

Tali is best girl but I wish you could romance her as femShep because I love lesbians.

I fucking hate Lesbians for what they represent. The most pointless form of love. Gays atleast provide pleasure for both partners, but Lesbians can only acheive half that pleasure through a plastic dick. But what ultimately urks me is their innability to reproduce. Y'know, the ulitmage goal of life? God, the concept of 'Lesbians' is fucking retarded, every single one of them needs to be fucked striaght into pregnancy.

the xcom franchise has some cool aliens

Attached: hattonslayden.jpg (1024x776, 83.06K)

dam bro

u gay

reminder that ashley is canon and tali is built for ex-C-sec tourian cock

it sure does.

>Litterally a snake with a human torso and boobs
Yeah... Cool...

>Not much is known yet about the shooter, except that he posted extensively on the website 'Any Forums', where he would express vicious resentment towards women, probably because they never fucked him. Back to you, Ken

yes

Ashley is only good in ME1.

>Takes off the mask

Attached: Miho Squint.jpg (606x444, 38K)

>Tali
>Reddit
Nigger Any Forums is and always has been the Tali 'Zorah Any Forumsas Normandy appreciation station. You not liking something doesn't make it reddit.

>"alien"
>literally just a purple human

Ashley is fucking awful and if anyone is canon it's obviously Liara.

Mass Effect strikes a good balance between "Human but X with Y on Z" and "Weird shit from another planet"

I'd be fine with the mask coming off if she wasn't a star trek tier "alien".

there's already a thread for your ilk, go there.

Nah, it's fine. You have two human looking aliens in a series otherwise filled with giant space frogs and bug people and jellyfish and lizard men and jews.

For me it's Xen

Blame Tali's voice actress. She refused to do any lesbian scenes and they didn't want to recast I guess.

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: hm.jpg (2048x1152, 191.46K)