You HAVE at least played Xenogears, Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition + Future Connected...

You HAVE at least played Xenogears, Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition + Future Connected, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + Torna before planning to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3, right user?

Attached: 1628319123451.png (450x412, 382.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-iNpDKuYb8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9pfN-2S0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

I'm currently on my 5th or 6th attempt at playing Xenogears, stuck in the very beginning in that underground cave against that boss because I did the equation incorrectly and didn't grind and get deathblows.

I've passed it before on my previous attempts, but it's been about a year since the last time so I forgot. furthest I've ever gotten was in that prison area where you have to fight or some shit. also I'm 35

No thanks, I’m heterosexual

I didn't finish future connected and have no idea where my copy of DE went, is it worth digging up to play

>You HAVE at least played Xenogears
I don't play crappy jrpgs

Sure, I """"played""" XbC1 for a few hours. Easily top 10 worst games I've ever played

At that point, just play with cheats so you have all the deathblows. The game is 90% story and 10% actual combat and rpg shit.

It's worth it if you want extra Xenoblade content. Otherwise it explains the direction the series is going to go with Xenoblade 3.

I really enjoyed xbc2
but I gotta say, xbc is probably the most overrated game of all time. I'd even say it was ""bad""

beat xenogears. I'm on xenosaga episode 1 now.

ur me. next time i try the game will be my 3rd, ive only gotten as far as you have and was filtered last time by that shitty underground fatass mech. im gonna keep coming back presumably for the same reason as you, it has great presentation, that and I dont want to 'miss out'. i doubt it gets better gameplay wise if >The game is 90% story and 10% actual combat and rpg shit.
is to go by. but those ps1 mech models are too charming.

>Xenogears
we're not even gonna get a remaster are we

Attached: 1634579005163.png (1125x1100, 1.63M)

>The game is 90% story and 10% actual combat and rpg shit
Thanks, I think I'll watch it on YouTube then

Xenogears would be good if it wasn't unfinished shit
Xenosaga is terrible
Xenoblade is okay
Xenoblade 2 is average
Xenoblade X is great

Xenogears has nothing to do with Xenoblade.

It has everything to do with Xenobnlade. Since Takahashi couldn't get his original Perfect Works planned out, he is basically re-telling the story he wanted through Xenoblade Chronicles. Plus Xenoblade 3 has been nothing but Xenogears throwbacks so far.
>Oroboros
>Two warring factions
>Both countries are essentially called 'Lambs' in the language their names are taken from
>The new shadow beast villain basically saying Grahf's wild ride line
It's happening bros

Xenoblade 3 has some very blatant references to it

Its not out yet. What are you even talking about.

Have you been ignoring all the promo material or something

youtube.com/watch?v=t-iNpDKuYb8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9pfN-2S0k
Since we have to spoonfeed zoomies now

i've only played XBC:DE
i want to play xenogears
i want to play XBC2 but they're never going to do a physical reprint