Is it fixed now with the expansions, etc

is it fixed now with the expansions, etc.

Attached: file.png (720x1080, 1.21M)

If you want to advertise on Any Forums you need to pay for the space.

Attached: 1632504146958.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

galactic adventure is fun for a bit but you can only do so much with it

user, Spore has been dead for 10 plus years

Then multiple threads trying to "discuss" it today is extremely forced then, isn't it?

huh

no

honestly, just play spore creatures or spore hero. those are actual games, not unfinished tech demos.
i'd also suggest darkspore, but the greedy pricks at ea put always-online drm in it and then shut the servers down years ago, so it's now lost media.

wtf darkspore

I literally linked you to a second, worthless, empty thread that's literally still up at this very moment. It's not the only thread I've seen about this game today either. Shut the fuck up. Ge the fuck off of Any Forums, you EA hired cunts. You don't know how to do anything with subtlety because you don't speak English. You were hired to spam this fucking board with absolutely no consideration to how obvious your campaign would be.

Attached: 1235250358230.jpg (421x512, 21.24K)

I played a lot of spore creatures on DS because my PC couldn't run spore

sounds like you need a break

Take your meds. EA is not shilling a 14 year old abandoned game on Any Forums. Some hololive streamed probably played it or something

wow based

Like I give a fuck what you think I sound like. You're not going to change the way people view EA here, you cock sucking faggot.

Don't ignore the pro-EA threads discussing how EA is "not woke now" because of their supposed stance, or lack thereof, on abortion rights. This shit doesn't happen in a fucking vacuum. We're not robots. We can see when ESL cunts like you are paid to try and move the needle here. Go fuck yourself. This game was always shit, and EA is a cancer on the entire industry.

No one cares about spore retard.

Attached: 1652748596574.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

>Like I give a fuck what you think I sound like. You're not going to change the way people view EA here, you cock sucking faggot.
user, did you fail the recent application

Don't reply to me with your broken English, you mongrel dog. You should feel honored I'm gracing this garbage thread with my insight at all.

There has been so many Spore threads today. What YouTube faggot made a video?

me

literally no mans sky

Dude i doubt there is someone shilling spore

>actually schizophrenic
based

>accusing a thread about a game more than a decade old made by a company that was killed by its publisher of being a shill thread
>don't see these same posts in any of the other video game threads
What a grumpy faggot you are.

Then maybe they should shut the fuck up and stop making threads about it with 0 god damned discussion multiple times in one fucking day.

>you're not allowed to notice when a decade dead game is having threads made about it several times a day
>you must be schizophrenic
This shit happens when "AAA" companies are going to announce a new "big game". They flood Any Forums with bullshit about their older, somewhat related games in order to gauge interest and what they might considering priming the audience to be hyped. They want EA to be in the forefront of peoples' minds so that when they drop their bullshit news people don't go "Who the fuck gives a shit about EA?". Their shills will then remind everyone how "this board was talking about old EA games like Spore just the other day. A lot of threads actually. Totally genuine". Get fucked.

Attached: 1526383704762.jpg (640x640, 46.59K)

Nobody liked Darkspore when it was available but now all the tech hipsters pretend it was some holy grail game that is lost forever. Literally nobody cared about it.

>multiple threads
Two threads in one day is nothing.

meds

So your argument is that I'm not autistic enough to spam multiple threads?

There have been at least four that I noticed and probably more that I have filtered by default. And I only started browsing today a few hours ago. Even two threads about this game in one day is extravagant. One thread every year is about all this game ever deserved, and even then only accompanied by extreme mockery for the monumental failure it was.

Spore is a maxis game, retard

Don't run your fucking mouth about shit you know nothing about.

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (694x333, 118.12K)

Okay? It was still a game developed by Maxis.

What's going on, big guy?