Why is everyone so fake nice in this game? I'd rather the toxic bullshit other games have at least it's honest

Why is everyone so fake nice in this game? I'd rather the toxic bullshit other games have at least it's honest.

Attached: There_s-no-better-time-to-jump-into-Eorzea-here_s-all-you-need-to-know-to-start-playing-FFXIV.jpg (1200x673, 63.03K)

some people are actually just nice, you wouldn't know if you browse here

Commendation system.

Idiot

I'm sorry that you're too socially stunted to be able to communicate properly with decent people

(You)

There are plenty of games out there where people will haze you for making minor mistakes, may I recommend L4D2?

>Commendation system.
lol

Attached: ed46ffe5e6cb1703d6370787c4565b9c.jpg (862x575, 108.6K)

Here me out. There are people who exist who are not driven by a schizophrenic compulsion to spam gore, CP and swastikas from 15 socks and bots the moment they connect to an online medium. I know, crazy right?

Attached: huh how about that.gif (500x300, 550.08K)

Cause you can get banned if someone reports you for being "mean" and people use it as a hammer against others, the threat that is. And you have like a 4 strike system and then you lose your account. Not worth the risk. So everyone is fake nice, and only develop shallow relationships, other than the gay dudes and women who excel at fake nice and social manipulation. Best bet is to get into a fc or linkeshell of normal dudes, and seriously vet anyone coming in and just rib on each other.

FWIW I think wows way was better. I'd rather people be openly toxic and honest, than the fake nice shit, so the actual nice people are far more likely genuine. Tho wow is complete dogtash, don't actually play that.

The game has a post-dungeon commendation system with rewards and the moderation is extremely ban-happy with
Please do your research before making an ass out of yourself

>people use it as a hammer against others
it's pretty fucking funny sometimes
was at a """"""""""""party"""""""""""" and someone was on top of the """"""""dj""""""""s character with a big mount. the faggot actually threatened to report him for toxicity
same thing happened when a bard bot fag set up in uldah, and someone was standing in front of him

No one acts nice in dungeons. No one says ANYTHING in dungeons. If you're talking to random people it's in the overworld, and there's no commendation system there

Is this why Any Forums is so miserable? Because they think anyone who's nice to them is fake? Makes a lot of sense

There's a sprout in the nn i'm in who has half the mentors scared cause they're constantly acting out but threaten to report anyone who calls them on it for harassment or bullying. And other random mentors keep inviting them in. It's ridiculous, but funny at the same time the way they're scared of the sprout.

They aren't nice. They are hall monitors behind the mask. They log off and beat their wives or get beaten by their wives husbands.

If you say more than hi and gg during a dungeon you're not getting my commendation.
Also no one fucking cares about that.

One of the mentors on my world is a chick in an open relationship with her husband, which she happily told everyone in the NN.

>There's a sprout in the nn i'm in who has half the mentors scared cause they're constantly acting out but threaten to report anyone who calls them on it for harassment or bullying.
based sprout

Please actually play games before lying about them, it makes it really obvious

Fake niceness makes me want to punch them in the face so bad. Don't be passive aggressive, if you want to flame me, do it so I can remind you that you do not pass as a woman and never will.

if a tranny gets offended by me calling them a troon and reports me, they should be the one getting banned for being too stupid to just block list me and move on.

This is why I like the Oz servers.
They call each others cunts all the time.

because hardcore players have no need for most of the content and don't queue for roulettes, so you're interacting with casuals and those are nice in most games. if you want to see nerd rage, keep queuing for pvp and eventually someone will have a tantrum.