Are you gonna buy her merchandise user?

Are you gonna buy her merchandise user?
Or will you betray her for that blue-haired witch?

Attached: item_0000013988_BMBxa5Im_101.jpg (834x1112, 583.99K)

fat fucking head

whos she?

what the fuck kind of ding dong ass question is that
you buying merchandise bro? hell yea, i. love. to. purchase. merchandise. from. my. favorite. online. store. purchasing. merchandise. gives. meaning. to. my. life
go fuck yourself you fucking creamfilled hostess bitch

how big it is? i need to know to buy the correct jair.

I would really prefer a quality scale. Something like Melina sitting at a site of grace, or maybe her wielding the sword she uses during the fight against Morgott. Nendos work really well for cutsy series like Kirby or Legend of Zelda but Elden Ring characters have a little more grit to them.

Who?

What is she from?

No I don't buy merch because I don't have a lot of space. Also that looks dumb and I hate it.

blue-haired witch

Elden Ring character? Never heard of her before. Why's she getting merch?

give me

RANNI

What did this schizo mean by this

Honestly? I plan on buying merch of Elden Ring once companies get around to it. I genuinely enjoyed the cast of characters so I want something of them.

>No rl Ranni doll I can talk to and never get a response because this ones extra-tsundere and is giving me the quiet treatment

Attached: 1631740094617.jpg (800x789, 259.22K)

I need the Ranni Fumo.

Attached: 1648494817658.jpg (850x836, 198.18K)

Cute!

why the fuck is elden ring so much more popular than ds3, BB or sekiro? is it seriously as simple as saying "open world" and the normies just can't stop themselves from buying it?

fucking two worlds is one of the worst games ever made, but it's open world, so it got a sequel.

Rya of gtfo

The Gloam eyed WHORE

>Open world
>Setting isn't as depressing as DS
>Easiest soulsborne: rings die twice game by far
It's essentially BoTW for non-switch users

Attached: 1628063885172.png (1047x1549, 470.4K)

It's probably a lot of things.
People seem to forget that DS3 hit 10 million sales, and Sekiro was over 5 million. Their games have been getting more and more popular with time.
If that was necessary was to say "Open World" than HZD would have kept pace.

Attached: 1648699135127.png (1500x2551, 1.74M)