Why are all the game companies suddenly becoming based again?

Why are all the game companies suddenly becoming based again?

Attached: looool.png (2048x806, 154.95K)

The fuck is a healing circle?

Global recession means people will be spending less on hobbies.
This means that in order to sell a product, you actually have to make something good

circle where you don't murder babies hopefully

Codeword for "blow it out your ass lmao"

its like a drum circle but gayer

Some hippie bullshit where you hold hands in a circle to heal 'spiritually'
Not sure what it has to do with abortion.

god I hope so

I'm confused, why -would- a company take a stand on abortion, for fucks sake? Companies abort any babies lately?

An aoe heal in the shape of a circle. Have you never played an mmo?

I dont know about this one, healing circles sounds kinda faggy to me.

>t. has never played Holy Priest

>company occasionally glances back at you while doing reprehensible shit for the past 20 years and goes "we haven't forgotten about you, you guys"
Retards like you fall for it hook, line, and sinker. They don't give a rat's ass about catering to you. They just don't want to hemorrhage any more money when they inevitably adopt even more woke bullshit ideologies. You'll foolishly only remember the time where they didn't cave on something they had no business talking about in the first place, only to ignore the hundred times they piped up and took a stand on behalf of cancerous political shit.

they mean the spell.

Attached: raine.png (1228x1920, 599.49K)

communists and leftists are the biggest bootlickers and need the approval of multi billion dollar corporation for their batshit insane ideas and fucked up moral compass

I HOPE they finally realized that catering to mentally ills, that aren't even your customers, is not profitable.

>why -would- a company take a stand on abortion
Hi, user! I'm also looking forward to that new PS2, next year. I'm not sure about Gamecube, though.
Microsoft on gaming? Like in Age of Empires?

Economy is crashing

international corps method of quelling anti-corporate opinion in the radical left (ie occupy wall st.) was to convince them that they care, and part of this involved hiring a ton of leftists to "represent them". the secret is that shareholder-based corporations would literally hang swastikas and pictures of hitler in all of their buildings by the end of the week if they believed it was financially advantageous to do so.

two healers healing each other (& their whole team) in pvp while everyone else is desperately trying to have fun

I don't care faggot, it's way better them not saying anything then promoting baby murder, companies have tons of influence and them keeping their mouths shut is way better than being pro baby murder and giving psycopaths that crush babies to death in the womb a voice

Healing circle? Is that the new "safe space"? Millennials are such an absolute dickless mistake.

And why "circle"? Why not healing square or healing triangle or even a healing quadrilateral? Does EA have something against right angles? EA is obviously shapeist.

Attached: Heilung.webm (1920x1080, 2.16M)

This. They are doing this shit on purpose.

>I don't care faggot
Your apathy isn't an argument.
>it's way better
Not good enough. Don't be fucking complacent. You're giving them an inch and they're going to continue taking miles. They don't get back pats for finally refusing to kowtow to the extreme left. They were never supposed to do that in the first place. They've successfully altered your expectations to the point where you're willing to forgive them for all of their previous transgressions because one time they "didn't take a stand" against it. Get that shit through your fucking head.