"he doesn't even own the discs or cartridges."

>"he doesn't even own the discs or cartridges."
>"he plays "ROMS" instead, hahaha what a faggot!"

Attached: ezgif-1-48b55b3164.jpg (866x1300, 100.79K)

I can't help that SOILENT drinkers try to sell me a 30 year old game at $250.

All carts and discs will eventually die. Roms will be the only way to play anything old 50 years from here

bitch, you have no tits.

Ma'am, why are you in my house?

What?

Fuck off, bitch. You don't even play video games.

If ye download it, ye own it.

Attached: download (7).jpg (300x168, 9.11K)

I'm about to sell the remaining retro shit i have. Im too old and becoming a minimalist now that i have a kid. I just don't need the stuff and it's taking up space.

>bought my older brother a copy of Top Gear 3000 for his birthday a few years ago
>it was like $15
>the cheapest copy on eBay now sells for $50
What the fuck

shut up bitch
*installs ZSNES again*

Attached: CARLOS.png (551x556, 781.23K)

i needed to make room for your shoes you fucking bitch

Oh no, I got the game for free and I can play 4x native resolution and with higher framerates even on my potato. With widescreen patches and mods. Really losing out on that "authentic" experience.

Nice mouth would love if she shrank me down and swallowed me whole. :)

There is only so much physical space on this earth, but data is near limitless. Only a cuck sacrifices shelves for games instead of books.

>Im too old
Weak mindset, kid won’t respect you

>you're a huge gamer user? Oh! Show me your games! I can't wait to see your PS2 collection!
>what are you doing at your computer user?
>what's in those folders? Oh...you just download them. What, you don't have any real games?
>yeah I'm going home now, see you in class I guess

Attached: file.png (800x533, 308.75K)

Im too old to hoard shit that i haven't played in almost 2 decades. They gonna bury me with my Sega Saturn and Top loading nes? I'll let some virgin nerd enjoy owning illbleed and he can put it on a shelf next to his funkpops. You will never be a man.

You're implying that everyone wants all of the games. But nobody actually wants to have every single game from every single console unless you make collecting all of the games a goal.
>Then you're not a real gamer
"Real" gamers should know what they like and have their tastes refined enough to know whether or not they will like a game even just by looking at a few minutes of it. Maybe use emulation for purposes of testing games out or legitimate historical preservation. Just to have the games because it's there rather than because you want to actually play the game is ridiculous. This also means you likely won't have walls of games hanging around and can maybe make a section somewhere in your basement off to the side (or even in your garage) with most if not all of the games and consoles you have.

To each their own, though. If you honestly have that many games and books that you can't find away to organize that shit out without selling all of your games (or all of your books if this was the other way around) you know you better than I do. Good chance you did a lot of impulse buying, but nothing wrong with downsizing out of necessity rather than being too extreme with it.

disgusting vore faggot

Attached: 1633642329456.jpg (406x537, 55.08K)